Windows 10: Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why?

Discus and support Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Facebook app into my machine and crash instantly when I launched the app, I am in the middle of troubleshooting the problem. I noticed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahsiah, Nov 4, 2016.

1. ahsiah Win User

Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why?

I installed Facebook app into my machine and crash instantly when I launched the app, I am in the middle of troubleshooting the problem. I noticed the app storage is only 0 bytes. I am really wondering the reason behind it.

Kindly refer to screen shot below for better understanding.

Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why? [​IMG]

My system is Windows 10 Pro Build 1607.

Please feel free to ask me question if you want to know something.

:)

ahsiah, Nov 4, 2016
  2. jerwin011 Win User

Windows 10 will not allow acces to files to be updated

Oh, and one other thing: the folders are empty. 0 bytes shown.

jerwin011, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Windows Phone 8.1 memory card installed apps issues

I recently hard reset my phone. When I inserted the SD card, the apps which were previously installed in the card are not showing/reading. I have Windows 8.1 Cyan. In the storage sense, the apps space are shown in the 'other' section and in the 'apps'
    its shown as 0 bytes. Moreover, when I connected my phone to PC using USB no apps are listed in the SD card. I don't what seems to be the problem. Please advice.

Angsuman Pathak, Nov 4, 2016
  4. ahsiah Win User

Today, I checked my machines and notice there are couples of apps from Windows 10 are shown 0 bytes. They are Alarm & Clock, Calculator, Groove Music, and etc.

Are those apps native windows app and store different from 3rd party apps?

Where they stored? and facebook app is bundled with Windows 10?

ahsiah, Nov 5, 2016
  5. ahsiah Win User
    Yesterday, my system just updated facebook app, and I ran it and all is fine now. I think my problem resolved by the app updated.

Below is the screen shot that my facebook app problem resolved app.

Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why? [​IMG]

ahsiah, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook apps installed but shown 0 bytes, why? - Similar Threads - Facebook apps installed

2. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  3. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  4. Microsoft Store being 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store being 0 bytes: When I go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options, in app it says 0 bytes and store is grayed out and will not open, here are some screen shots:...
  5. Backup Size 0 Bytes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes: Originally posted with my other account, but can't receive notifications with that one so I'm copying the same one to here Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I...
  6. Backup Size 0 Bytes?

Backup Size 0 Bytes?: Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I try to make a backup, the system says that my backup size is 0 byte. Now: - I have tried using different backup drives and...
  7. Why is BACKUP showing 0 bytes?

Why is BACKUP showing 0 bytes?: Under settings, I have designated an external drive for backup (that is plugged into my laptop), and folders on the laptop to backup. When I click on Backup Now, I see "backup up now" but then it seems to finish, but shows 0 bytes in my backup. Is there no status bar as to...
  8. 0 bytes Files, Drive failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0 bytes Files, Drive failure: Hi, I have recently met a problem with my Data Drive. Alot of my Files have been appearing as 0kb and unusable, many of them video files that I remember watching just fine a few months ago (2-3 months). Some game files have also been turning 0kb, making some of my Steam...
  9. How to Delete 0 Byte Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete 0 Byte Files: Hello, Searching this forum for a means to delete 0 byte video files I came across a solution by BD45960 who suggests: Run CMD (aka Command Prompt) Use: del (File Location)\File Name* example: File Name: Ledgers CPB (1) <---note the space at end of file name (*...
  10. Strange 0 byte files

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange 0 byte files: I'm curious what these files are that are on some of my internal HD's partitions. The file name is a random (apparently) string of characters, 'type of file: file', 'size: 0 bytes', 'owner: system'. What are these? Do I need them? 52090