Windows 10: facebook error

Discus and support facebook error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can someone please help me reinstall Facebook on my Laptop. I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall from Windows shop but shows owned error... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sett1, Aug 6, 2016.

1. sett1 Win User

facebook error

can someone please help me reinstall Facebook on my Laptop. I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall
    from Windows shop but shows owned error 0x80004002.

:)

sett1, Aug 6, 2016

2. can't add FB messaging

When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 500

BorisAvronev, Aug 6, 2016
  3. ChungHd Win User
    When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 800c0005

When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 800c0005

ChungHd, Aug 6, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

facebook error

Hi and welcome.

Have a go with this article.

swarfega, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

facebook error

1. facebook error - Similar Threads - facebook error

2. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  3. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  4. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...: dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-my-dragon-city-account-to/3374ec9f-3b77-467c-9bb6-a1ffa098a274
  5. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...: dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-my-dragon-city-account-to/3374ec9f-3b77-467c-9bb6-a1ffa098a274
  6. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

7. Facebook installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook installation error: Hi. Hi how can I install Facebook on Dell 7620 Windows 11? I am trying to install Facebook from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on asking me to "retry" and details of the error showing as "The update failed Code: 0x80073CF3".Thanks!...
  8. Facebook installation error

Facebook installation error: Hi. Hi how can I install Facebook on Dell 7620 Windows 11? I am trying to install Facebook from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on asking me to "retry" and details of the error showing as "The update failed Code: 0x80073CF3".Thanks!...
  9. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed": I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again." but i...
  10. Facebook app is not working too many error messages for windows 10

Facebook app is not working too many error messages for windows 10: Why? No matter what I do. Uninstall/reinstall Clear cache clear cache of windows store. so frustrating! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-is-not-working-too-many-error/4d332c6f-b3d0-4aac-aff8-c325f5711892