Windows 10: facebook error

Discus and support facebook error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can someone please help me reinstall Facebook on my Laptop. I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall from Windows shop but shows owned error... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sett1, Aug 6, 2016.

1. sett1 Win User

facebook error

can someone please help me reinstall Facebook on my Laptop. I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall
    from Windows shop but shows owned error 0x80004002.

:)

sett1, Aug 6, 2016

2. can't add FB messaging

When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 500

BorisAvronev, Aug 6, 2016
  3. ChungHd Win User
    When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 800c0005

When I enable facebook chat in messaging setting, this error appear: Can't add facebook, error code: 800c0005

ChungHd, Aug 6, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

facebook error

Hi and welcome.

Have a go with this article.

swarfega, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

facebook error

1. facebook error - Similar Threads - facebook error

2. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook: Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?...
  3. Error Code when running Facebook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code when running Facebook app: Hi! I'm a Windows 10 user, and just tried to install the Facebook on my laptop. When I try to sign in to my FB account, I got the error in the picture. Any help will be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance :3 [ATTACH]...
  4. Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  5. Hardware Access Error when using Facebook Messenger in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware Access Error when using Facebook Messenger in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Having hardware support capabilities like a camera and microphone in your Windows 10 lets you make Skype video calls, record videos, and do more. Many third-party apps like Facebook Messenger and other services require access to the camera or microphone [...]...
  6. Hardware access error when trying to make a facebook video call

Hardware access error when trying to make a facebook video call: Hello, I am using windows 10 and Google Chrome as my default browser. I am not able to make video calls on facebook on Chrome but I am able to do so on Microsoft Edge. I am able to use Skype or another video call website like appear.in in chrome, and that also works fine....
  7. Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed: The Facebok app in Windows 10, presents this error when I try login my account. After some updates (which I think I do not have to see in the problem), I closed my account for personal reasons, had two active accounts, both connected to their respective Microsoft account,...
  8. Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found

Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found: I'm unable to install Facebook Gameroom, It is showing install source is absent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/installation-of-facebook-gameroom-shows-error/0273f3b2-6c7d-48a6-8539-b1add57d0a85
  9. Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook: [img] I've been getting this error message for the last 3 or 4 days while attempting to post videos on Facebook. I'm running Chrome as my default browser, so I changed to Firefox but still got the same message. I've contacted Facebook re this issue for the last few days to...
  10. Facebook error.

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook error.: Today I could not open facebook. Both firefox and chrome are reporting error. First I get like this in firefox The owner of Facebook – Anmelden oder Registrieren has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not...