Windows 10: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project

Discus and support Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; About us The Data Transfer Project was formed in 2017 to create an open-source, service-to-service data portability platform so that all individuals... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project

Source: https://datatransferproject.dev/

White paper (pdf): https://datatransferproject.dev/dtp-overview.pdf

:)

Brink, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://datatransferproject.dev/

White paper (pdf): https://datatransferproject.dev/dtp-overview.pdf

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Google+ Apps for Nokia N8?

Hello,

Are there any apps for the n8 for Google+. Twitter and Facebook do, and a list of others in Ovi Social, but no Google+.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePee

VeePee---01, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

Read more: Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech, EU says - The Verge

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project - Similar Threads - Facebook Google Microsoft

2. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer microsoft account data: I need to transfer all my things from my school account to my personal account becuase I have excel worksheets and word docs and powerpoint presentations and I don't know how to transfer them all to my personal account....
  3. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer microsoft account data: I need to transfer all my things from my school account to my personal account becuase I have excel worksheets and word docs and powerpoint presentations and I don't know how to transfer them all to my personal account....
  4. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Microsoft Project License: Hello,I have a standalone version of MS Project 2016. It was installed on my PC but due to a problem the hard drive failed and I have had to get a new PC. I have reinstalled Project 2016 as part of my Office 365 suite on my new machine but cannot activate it. I am guessing...
  5. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Microsoft Project License: Hello,I have a standalone version of MS Project 2016. It was installed on my PC but due to a problem the hard drive failed and I have had to get a new PC. I have reinstalled Project 2016 as part of my Office 365 suite on my new machine but cannot activate it. I am guessing...
  6. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity: It’s so common to hear tech companies say: “Privacy is not a privilege; it is a fundamental right” that those words have become a cliche. People have become desensitized to hearing companies say, “we value your privacy,” and are worn out from being asked to accept privacy...
  8. Facebook launching Data Abuse Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook launching Data Abuse Bounty: Today, Facebook is launching the Data Abuse Bounty to reward people who report any misuse of data by app developers. We committed to launching this program a few weeks ago as part of our efforts to more quickly uncover potential abuse of people’s information. The Data...
  9. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech: Tech companies may face new legislation after struggling to comply with voluntary code of conduct. The European Commission this week called on Facebook, Twitter, and other major tech companies to more aggressively police online hate speech or else face new legislation that...
  10. Microsoft Launches Project Natick to Build Data Centers Underwater

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launches Project Natick to Build Data Centers Underwater: Such a data center can be deployed in just 90 days Microsoft has just announced a new innovative initiative called Project Natick, whose main purpose is to allow the company to build data centers in the ocean (as in underwater). The Redmond-based firm says that...