Windows 10: Facebook Hangs up

Discus and support Facebook Hangs up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When using Google Chrome (which is up to date) or Mozilla Fire Fox Facebook Comes to a crawl after 15 to 20 minutes. I cannot even watch a video as the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by duehew, Aug 30, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Facebook Hangs up

When using Google Chrome (which is up to date) or Mozilla Fire Fox Facebook Comes to a crawl after 15 to 20 minutes. I cannot even watch a video as the audio is fine but the video playback is very choppy. I have even tried this at different times of the day such as 8:00 AM, 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM with the same results. If I use Microsoft Edge I have run Facebook for over an hour with no problems. Does Microsoft hinder other browsers with Windows 10?? All was well before upgrading. Kaspersky and Malwarebytes say all is well. What do I need to do????? I am running the 64 bit pro version of 10 on a Dell Precision M4600. I do not want to use Microsoft Edge for my browser, I would rather continue using Google Chrome. Thanks.

*Sad

:)

duehew, Aug 30, 2016

2. marketplace sign in causes garmin asus to go into hanging

why can't i sign in to marketplace nor update my facebook . signing in to marketplace cuases my phone to hang at the sign up page?

parnyet oi, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Nokia 5800 search problems

It kept coming out the same problem going to another internet website and hang login to facebook hang close browser hang even home screen hang too it hang till the WLAN switch off

woshidk3344, Aug 30, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

Facebook Hangs up

have you tried to reinstall the chrome? have you set the HTML5 or Flash for the preferred player from chrome settings?

batlhilz, Aug 30, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Aug 30, 2016
  6. robgr Win User
    robgr, Aug 30, 2016
  7. TairikuOkami, Aug 30, 2016
  8. duehew Win User

Facebook Hangs up

duehew, Aug 30, 2016
  9. roban Win User
    Download and install the latest Beta version of Fire Fox.

roban, Aug 31, 2016
  10. duehew Win User
    Thanks but I prefer Google Chrome.

duehew, Aug 31, 2016
  11. roban Win User
    Me too.

roban, Aug 31, 2016
  12. duehew Win User
    I have uninstalled and re-installed Google Chrome and re-set to default. This worked for about 1/2 hour and then back to the same o. Videos stalling and Facebook locking up. Have changed the DNS settings and will see how that works.

duehew, Aug 31, 2016
  13. duehew Win User

Facebook Hangs up

Actually has gotten worse.

duehew, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Hangs up

1. Facebook Hangs up - Similar Threads - Facebook Hangs

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  5. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  6. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  7. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  8. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  9. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  10. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d