Windows 10: Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

Discus and support Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week showed how much more work we need to do to enforce our policies and help people understand how Facebook works and the choices they have over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

Source: Its Time to Make Our Privacy Tools Easier to Find | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Mar 27, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

That will be their spin on being forced to comply with GDPR come May then.

:)

3. how do i upload pictures onto facebook using a kin 2?

First, make sure you have linked your mobile phone to facebook. You casn do that by going to the mobile tab in Facebook's account settings. After you have completed this, if you want to upload pics, simply text them to "*** Email address is removed for
    privacy ***. " (not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) Facebook will find your page by your mobile number and upload the pics accordingly! I use this many times.

InfamousDaveman, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

Can't get picture? It may be a connection issue (you can try again later). Someone else's picture? It may be an issue with their privacy settings.

I'm aware of the Facebook privacy settings that could potentially make the person completely hidden from the People hub. The problem I'm having is with Facebook pages. I'm not sure if this is the fault of the page creator's privacy settings but the admin
    mentioned that they had no problem viewing these images on their Android phone.

Hamiltonboy78, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

1. Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find - Similar Threads - Facebook Making Privacy

2. how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?: Hi, I used "Only allow these websites" in Microsoft family account to my daughter in "content restriction" section. I notice you have to add or approve each individual web page even if it's from the same websitedomain. for example add website...
  3. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  4. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  5. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  6. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...
  7. Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

in Windows 10 News
    Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data: We’re always working on making it easier for you to understand and control your data so you can make privacy choices that are right for you. Earlier this year, we launched a new Google Account experience that puts your privacy and security front and center, and we updated our...
  8. Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier: As Joe mentioned in this blog post, the amount of interest in the Windows 10 preview has been phenomenal. We appreciate that IT pros are trying out the new features and providing feedback. But more importantly, we appreciate the sheer number of devices that you are upgrading...
  9. Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax: Beware: a hoax post is currently making the rounds on the Facebook website, which is unwittingly shared by its many users, according to reports from security blogger Graham Cluley. Hoax posts have taken on different looks and forms around Facebook, and have been around for...
  10. Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been a great journey so far. Following the plan we originally outlined in June, more than 110M devices have upgraded. If you’re already running Windows 10 – thank you! Our aspiration is for customers to choose Windows, and to love Windows. Our early data...