Windows 10: Facebook Messages

Discus and support Facebook Messages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I signed into my facebook page, all my messages are gone except for two of therm. There were at least 40 messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Facebook Messages

I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I signed into my facebook page, all my messages are gone except for two of therm. There were at least 40 messages with friends, which I really needed.

:)

Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016
  2. AK_1234 Win User

Facebook messages not appearing correctly in the messaging app

I can send a facebook message from the messaging app, however responses to not come through, when I check facebook.com or the facebook app the response is waiting, as well as when I send messages from facebook.com or any facebook app these messages will
    not appear in windows phone 8 messaging. I already made sure I was on available. This glitch occurs with all of the apps that connect to facebook, excluding facebook's own app

AK_1234, Jul 8, 2016
  3. s.n.b. Win User
    s.n.b., Jul 8, 2016
  4. Facebook Messages

I don't know what happened, but they just magically reappeared...........dum, dah, dum dum!

Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

Facebook Messages

1. Facebook Messages - Similar Threads - Facebook Messages

2. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  3. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  4. Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook?: Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-scams-originate-from-clicking-on-the-message/3df1bcb9-e1e1-4689-8810-50ce230188d4
  5. Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook?: Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-scams-originate-from-clicking-on-the-message/3df1bcb9-e1e1-4689-8810-50ce230188d4
  6. Do scams originate from clicking on the message button in Facebook?

7. I have an issue uploading files to any email account, messaging including facebook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue uploading files to any email account, messaging including facebook...: I have tried many different methods to resolve the issue including clearing the browser cache, I've done disk cleanup, updating drivers, trying a different browser, resetting my router, restarting my PC, doing a fresh install, etc. The computer is running on ethernet provided...
  8. I have an issue uploading files to any email account, messaging including facebook...

I have an issue uploading files to any email account, messaging including facebook...: I have tried many different methods to resolve the issue including clearing the browser cache, I've done disk cleanup, updating drivers, trying a different browser, resetting my router, restarting my PC, doing a fresh install, etc. The computer is running on ethernet provided...
  9. My Phone App is not accessing Facebook Messenger messages.

My Phone App is not accessing Facebook Messenger messages.: I thought Facebook Messenger messages were MMS type and Microsoft Windows My Phone App says it will access MMS messages. But, I am not receiving the Facebook Messenger MMS messages. Why?...
  10. Facebook app is not working too many error messages for windows 10

Facebook app is not working too many error messages for windows 10: Why? No matter what I do. Uninstall/reinstall Clear cache clear cache of windows store. so frustrating! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-is-not-working-too-many-error/4d332c6f-b3d0-4aac-aff8-c325f5711892