Windows 10: Facebook Messages

Discus and support Facebook Messages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I signed into my facebook page, all my messages are gone except for two of therm. There were at least 40 messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Facebook Messages

I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I signed into my facebook page, all my messages are gone except for two of therm. There were at least 40 messages with friends, which I really needed.

:)

Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016
  2. AK_1234 Win User

Facebook messages not appearing correctly in the messaging app

I can send a facebook message from the messaging app, however responses to not come through, when I check facebook.com or the facebook app the response is waiting, as well as when I send messages from facebook.com or any facebook app these messages will
    not appear in windows phone 8 messaging. I already made sure I was on available. This glitch occurs with all of the apps that connect to facebook, excluding facebook's own app

AK_1234, Jul 8, 2016
  3. s.n.b. Win User
    s.n.b., Jul 8, 2016
  4. Facebook Messages

I don't know what happened, but they just magically reappeared...........dum, dah, dum dum!

Tangopapa46, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

Facebook Messages

1. Facebook Messages - Similar Threads - Facebook Messages

2. Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share

in Windows 10 News
    Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share: [ATTACH] By Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy, and David Baser, Director of Product Management Many apps and websites are free because they’re supported by online advertising. And to reach people who are more likely to care about what they are selling, businesses...
  3. Facebook marketplace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook marketplace: Hello. Im unsure if this is the proper forum for my question, but here goes. When using facebook marketplace I am unable to view pics of items listed. I When I try to view a pic, I only get the details and location map, but no pictures. Ive contacted facebook multiple...
  4. my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese

in Browsers and Email
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Japanese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  5. my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese

in Windows 10 Support
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Chinese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  6. Typing problems in Facebook after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing problems in Facebook after latest Windows 10 Update: Ever since I installed the latest Windows 10 Update I have had problems typing in Facebook. There is a lag and this often causes something typed second to appear first. If I capitalize a letter the rest of the letters get captitalized. Often the spaces get in the wrong place...
  7. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook: Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?...
  8. I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER: MY MAIL ACCOUNT IS FULL OF FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND I WANT THEM GONE FOEVER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-apdated-yahoo-and-now-my-mail-is-full-of/a42d010a-8953-481e-a0a1-3d942c179b0a
  9. You can now Remove for Everyone messages in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    You can now Remove for Everyone messages in Facebook Messenger: Have you ever accidentally sent a message to the wrong group of friends, mistyped something, or simply wanted to remove a message in a chat? You’re not the only one! Starting today, we are launching a feature where you can easily remove your message on Messenger – whether...
  10. Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook: [img] I've been getting this error message for the last 3 or 4 days while attempting to post videos on Facebook. I'm running Chrome as my default browser, so I changed to Firefox but still got the same message. I've contacted Facebook re this issue for the last few days to...