Windows 10: Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update

Discus and support Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week we reported that Facebook has released a new and big update for its Messenger Beta application for Windows 10 users. The update was available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 31, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update

Last week we reported that Facebook has released a new and big update for its Messenger Beta application for Windows 10 users. The update was available for users enrolled in the Beta program of the Messenger application.

Today the company has released a new update for its stable version of the Messenger application. The update is available with version 165.1679.24923.0 for all Facebook Messenger users on Windows 10 PCs. The latest update introduces the features which were already tested by the Beta users last week.

Facebook now lets Messenger users to send photos in 4K and videos in HD. You would need to enable the option by going to settings>Photos, videos and emoji>Select Always send in HD. Once enabled users will be able to send their videos in High Definition to their friends and families.

Another new feature added is users will be able to send reactions to the message received. You will also be able to receive reactions from the recipient and will be able to respond with a new reaction accordingly. To get the option working you would need to click on the right button and select the preferred reaction.

Facebook has also made design changes to the contact list by redesigning the Home page. The company has also added a new grey send bar along with a new “+” icon for users to be able to choose and send multimedia files likes gif, voice etc.

Facebook has added a new “Availability” option which helps users to let others know about their active status to other users and vice versa. Searching for your favorite stickers is now also possible after the latest update. The latest update also comes with its share of bug fixes and performance improvements to the application.

As reported the latest Messenger update is available for all Windows 10 PC users and can be downloaded by going to the Microsoft Store.

The post Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update

1. Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger brings

2. Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger: Back in December after a Windows Update I started having issue's with Facebook Messenger launching (Windows Store version), both Stable and Beta. The splash screen with the logo comes up but then it closes. I have reset it, uninstalled... nothing fixed it. In Event Viewer is...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  5. Facebook messenger

Facebook messenger: I had to reset my evoo laptop a few days ago because my grandson did something to it and nothing was working right. Yesterday I went thru my app library and re-installed a few of the apps I use most that were on here before, messenger being one. All of them except messenger...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messenger rest api is deprecated

2. when i login to messanger its says REST API

3. rest api deprecated messenger fix

4. rest api is deprecated messenger,
  5. rest api facebook deprecated,
  6. rest api is deprecated fix,
  7. api v2.1 messenger,
  8. rest api deprecated messenger,
  9. error message REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12),
  10. rest api deprecated,
  11. rest api is deprecated facebook messenger,