Windows 10: Facebook notifications W10 Action Center

Discus and support Facebook notifications W10 Action Center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking at images of other people's Action Center in Windows 10 and many of those show alerts from Facebook. I upgraded my tablet from 8.1 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by orlandotek, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Facebook notifications W10 Action Center

I am looking at images of other people's Action Center in Windows 10 and many of those
    show alerts from Facebook.

I upgraded my tablet from 8.1 to 10 last night. I already had the Metro Facebook app installed.
    It works fine in Windows 10

When I go into All Settings>System>Notifications & Actions and scroll down to "Show notifications from these apps" Facebook is not an option.

Am I doing something wrong?

:)

orlandotek, Aug 7, 2015

2. Action Center: Windows Phone 8.1

Action Center is bugged.

I have the most recent update for Windows Phone 8.1, including Denim - if it matters.

I have the official Facebook app installed, I will be basing the issue with this app for the mean time.

Issue: Facebook notifications (and other applications) are not showing up in action center.

What I have tried: Set up all the settings for the app involved with the issue to pop up a notification everytime on comes in.

What else is happening: Only a few applications are showing up in the Action Center as well in the settings page for the Action Center mainly native applications.

Sid.Pektus, Aug 7, 2015
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Action Center: Windows Phone 8.1

I don't think this is a problem with Action Center as such, I think the issue is more with push notifications for the relevant apps.

I get sporadic notifications in Action Centre for both facebook and Skype but email + SMS messages have always been spot on.

Apps appear in the settings for Action Center as and when they produce a push notification; they're not proactive enough to be configured before first use for some reason.

[ Pete ], Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Facebook notifications W10 Action Center

1. Facebook notifications W10 Action Center - Similar Threads - Facebook notifications W10

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Action center not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  5. Notification in Action Center by PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification in Action Center by PowerShell: Hi! I found on the web script to notify any action in PowerShell. I'm not PowerShell friendly, still using command line. I need to customize script to remove notify icon in taskbar. I tried to change few values, but never successfully. Can anybody help me with removing...
  6. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  7. No notification in action center

No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. No Notifications in Action Center Except Push Notifications From Apps Such As Facebook, etc.

No Notifications in Action Center Except Push Notifications From Apps Such As Facebook, etc.: Hi! I need help because I think there's a bug in my Action Center. There are push notifications, but the notifications themselves don't show in the Action Center. Also, even if I turn on quiet hours, the push notifications are still enabled and they still don't show up in the...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968