Windows 10: Facebook Problem

Discus and support Facebook Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Appologies if this is a Facebook issue, and not a W10 problem, but it is driving me mad !!........up to about a week ago my photos showed on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Del 80, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Del 80 Win User

Facebook Problem

Appologies if this is a Facebook issue, and not a W10 problem, but it is driving me mad !!........up to about a week ago my photos showed on my facebook timeline, now they do not........it just says ''nothing to show''.......tried everything to get them to show, with no luck at all.........any one got a solution please ?...........Del.

:)

Del 80, Aug 10, 2016

2. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

The Facebook and Facebook Messenger applications are outdated. They open too much slowly. Crashes frequently eve time you open it or use it. Facebook and Facebook Messenger ar too old and doesn't have all the new features like the Android Facebook and Facebook
    Messenger App.

Please do Upgrade Facebook and Facebook Messenger App and solve all these problems.

AbhinandanBag, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

kawu saidu, Aug 10, 2016
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Facebook Problem

Can you sign into FB with another device like a phone or tablet to see if the problem is with FB or your PC? It might be a FB issue. Maybe your account got hijacked?

SoFine409, Aug 10, 2016
  5. Del 80 Win User
    Thanks for the reply..........I use two laptops and it is the same on both..........the photos are there, they just won't show on the timeline..........on the home page, left hand side, below intro it says ''Photos....Nothing to Show''.........the F.B help page is very UN helpful..........

Del 80, Aug 10, 2016
  6. SoFine409 Win User
    Ok, try to post a new photo to your page and see if it appears in your photos. In all honesty I just started FB about a month ago so I'm not an expert but if we can better define the issue then you have a better chance of finding a solution. We're you making a lot of edits recently? Sometimes it just takes a bit for everything to settle down and get posted on the servers.

SoFine409, Aug 10, 2016
  7. Del 80 Win User
    Photos load o.k.....I can see them, other people can see them......they just don't automatically show
    on timeline.....until about a week ago they did......trying to figure out why ?

Del 80, Aug 10, 2016
  8. SoFine409 Win User

Facebook Problem

SoFine409, Aug 11, 2016
  9. Del 80 Win User
    Thanks for that.......tried everything, but nothing seems to bring them back.........looking at other people's timelines, most show their photos.....but a few don't.......there MUST be a setting to change this, but can't find it anywhere.........Del.

Del 80, Aug 11, 2016
  10. I think that link down the left has a different meaning (photos you have been tagged in, or something like that)

When viewing you profile, do you see the word Photos near the top (About, Friends, Photos)
    go into photos here, you might need to click on My Photos or ALbums on the next page

Does this show your photos?

paulsalter, Aug 11, 2016
  11. Del 80 Win User
    Yes, if I do that, then the photos show up.........they used to show up automatically, without clicking on photos...........now they don't, and it is annoying the hell out of me !!

Del 80, Aug 11, 2016
  12. SoFine409 Win User
    Now that I think about it only a few of my photos show up as well. It think the reason is that in that in the timeline only photos that are tagged will show. At least that appears to be how mine is working. Whereas all your photos show under the "Photos" heading near the top of your page.

SoFine409, Aug 11, 2016
  13. Del 80 Win User

Facebook Problem

They used to do, that is the problem.

Del 80, Aug 11, 2016
  14. SoFine409 Win User
    I think they made the change to the timeline maybe 2 months ago or so.

SoFine409, Aug 11, 2016
  15. Del 80 Win User
    Just about given up on it........F.B help page is no help at all.........most annoying.
    *Mad*Mad

Del 80, Aug 12, 2016
Thema:

Facebook Problem

1. Facebook Problem - Similar Threads - Facebook Problem

2. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  3. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  4. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  5. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  6. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Facebook login problem with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  8. Facebook login problem with Win 11

Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  9. Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook: HiI have Dell laptop with windows 10. I can't access to YouTube, WhatsApp Web and Facebook using wireless but when I connect with 4G mobile data PERSONAL HOTSPOT it works and I can access to these sites. I had tried to restart my laptop, restart my router/dsl modem, add...
  10. Facebook login app and browsers problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facebook login app and browsers problem: My windows 10 computers had no issues login into Facebook while in the USA. I moved to Asia and my laptop wouldn't log in with the message "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time." when it load the FB page with VPN.With no VPN: "The password you...