Windows 10: Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

Discus and support Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tech companies may face new legislation after struggling to comply with voluntary code of conduct. The European Commission this week called on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

Read more: Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech, EU says - The Verge

:)

Brink, Dec 4, 2016

2. Why no Facebook App ?

Thre is a Nokia Facebook and Twitter application. Download the Facebook application from the OVI store and for the Twitter application Google Tweets60, works a treat!

alison_benjamin, Dec 4, 2016
  3. signing apps

I can't sign in twitter, Facebook, and now Google keeper Apps.

DariuschZamani, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

1. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech - Similar Threads - Facebook Twitter Google

2. How is this hate speech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is this hate speech...: Retail brand sparks fury with woke ‘tuck-friendly’ childrenswear - ‘They need psychological help!’ msn.comI feel so let down as a trans individual. Hateful and hurtful comments being published yet my comment is censored and flagged as 'hate speech'. I have to read all these...
  3. How is this hate speech...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is this hate speech...: Retail brand sparks fury with woke ‘tuck-friendly’ childrenswear - ‘They need psychological help!’ msn.comI feel so let down as a trans individual. Hateful and hurtful comments being published yet my comment is censored and flagged as 'hate speech'. I have to read all these...
  4. Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.: Why do the Community Standards moderators on comment threads allow the use of homophones to evade hate speech restrictions? I have consistently flagged comments made very disparagingly about First Nations people in which the poster refers to them as "engines". a substitute...
  5. Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.: Why do the Community Standards moderators on comment threads allow the use of homophones to evade hate speech restrictions? I have consistently flagged comments made very disparagingly about First Nations people in which the poster refers to them as "engines". a substitute...
  6. Google search- speech recognition not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google search- speech recognition not working: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro, The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser! But, what I really like. Is it's, speech recognition. I click, on the microphone. At the end of, search bar. And I can say, anything. It then, display what I...
  7. Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updating rules against hateful conduct: We create our rules to keep people safe on Twitter, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a...
  8. Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project: About us The Data Transfer Project was formed in 2017 to create an open-source, service-to-service data portability platform so that all individuals across the web could easily move their data between online service providers whenever they want. The contributors to the Data...
  9. Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?: HI Guys / Girls I have added Facebook, Twitter and eBay from App store and expected them to start showing up in Action Centre. I have been searching to see why i would be having this issue but struggling to find anything. As all the tutorials for enabling i believe i have...
  10. Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior: Today, we will start enforcing updates to the Twitter Rules announced last month to reduce hateful and abusive content on Twitter. Through our policy development process, we’ve taken a collaborative approach to develop and implement these changes, including working in close...