Windows 10: Facebook white screen?

Discus and support Facebook white screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 and use Google Chrome browser. I have a McAfee security and I have just disactivated the firewll to see if this would resoleve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pollie, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Pollie Win User

Facebook white screen?

I'm running Windows 10 and use Google Chrome browser. I have a McAfee security and I have just disactivated the firewll to see if this would resoleve the problem.
    My Facebook page is unresponsive and blank white.
    The red icin at the globe suggest I have 4 interaction, and 1 message, I clivkc on thse and nothing happens.
    I've turned off the system, reboot.... still no response.

any ideas?

:)

Pollie, Aug 16, 2015
  2. cjrockman Win User

cant get onto facebook with wifi

i click on internet my phone takes me onto a white screen. Theen i reload the page, if it still takes me to a white screen i write
    www.facebook.com in the address bar, but then it still loads a white screen and at the top where it usualy says facebook it says touch.facebook.com/?w2m and wont let me get onto facebook all other sites
    seem to work fine and facebook still works on my parteners phone witch is the same phone i have. Any help would be great thanks in advaceFacebook white screen? :)

cjrockman, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Facebook will not display

I have the same issue and it has to be on Facebooks end. I have NO error messages, just a blank white screen. I have a blank white screen on both of my Windows 10 computers when I login to Facebook. Using the same computers under the same user I can log
    into other family members Facebook accounts with no problem. The Facebook app works, but that lacks features.

I believe I am in fact logged in, just cannot get anything to display so I have to close my browser, any browser, reopen it and then I am able to log into a family members Facebook with no problem.

kookookachoo, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Facebook white screen?

This is most likely not a problem with Windows. Also I think this is not a general issue with the Facebook site.

In Google Chrome, does this happen on _every_ Facebook site, e.g. if this happens on _one profile_, does it also happen on all other profiles? If it happens when viewing _one photo_ does it also happen on all other photos?

Is it working with another browser, for example with Internet Explorer?

In Chrome, I would try clearing the browser cache, removing the cookies (especially all facebook related cookies) and then I would try again.

Joergi, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Pollie Win User
    Resetting and/or clearing browser may have been the fix Thanx

Pollie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Facebook white screen?

1. Facebook white screen? - Similar Threads - Facebook white screen

2. White screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen: I'm in White screen condition and literally just White can't do anything, like I've tried to ctrl+alt+del in order to try open the taskmgr and it didn't show up. I tried hard restart for many times but didn't work. I was about to reset my pc before the white screen happened....
  3. White screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White screen: I can’t fix white screen of death, I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/1e2a9bd2-2a91-4233-9b5a-34460dfa7fc1
  4. White screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen: I can’t fix white screen of death, I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/1e2a9bd2-2a91-4233-9b5a-34460dfa7fc1
  5. White screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: How do I get in contact with customer service? Ever since this recent update. My PC has done from flashing screen to a complete white screen. I can't do anything on it to fix it or even attempt to fix it. I need someone from Microsoft to help me....
  7. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  8. White Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Screen: I play online games and my screen goes white starting from upper left corner, Has anyone gotten this since the last update? Please let me know. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/8b6dfd91-45a1-41e3-9a9e-363ab6c1ebb2
  9. White screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen: I had a problem with my desk. I simply reformat it using the reset options that remove all personal files from my desktop. While I was in the process, I was already at 70%, but when I went out and came back, the screen is blank. I managed to force the shutdown, but when I...
  10. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: Had a problem with my desktop. I just reformat it using the reset options that removes all personal files in my desktop. While on the process it was already at 50% but when I left and came back the screen is white. I managed to force shutdown but when i booted it up it's...