Windows 10: facebook

Discus and support facebook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Mad help please , turned on my pc today went to facebook and no pictures messages clear cannot make it out 54444 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keithy333, Jun 25, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

facebook

*Mad help please , turned on my pc today went to facebook and no pictures messages clear cannot make it out

:)

keithy333, Jun 25, 2016

2. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

The Facebook and Facebook Messenger applications are outdated. They open too much slowly. Crashes frequently eve time you open it or use it. Facebook and Facebook Messenger ar too old and doesn't have all the new features like the Android Facebook and Facebook
    Messenger App.

Please do Upgrade Facebook and Facebook Messenger App and solve all these problems.

AbhinandanBag, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

kawu saidu, Jun 25, 2016
  4. facebook

TairikuOkami, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

facebook

1. facebook - Similar Threads - facebook

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  4. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  5. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  6. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  7. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  8. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  9. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  10. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...