Windows 10: Facebook

Discus and support Facebook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by duehew, Aug 28, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Facebook

I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and videos are very erratic. This same thing happens if I use Mozilla Fire Fox but if I use Microsoft Edge all seems to be fine. I can use Facebook for over an hour with no issues.

What is the deal? Is Microsoft screwing with browser operations except for theirs? I have looked around here and see nothing that will solve my problem. I do NOT Like Edge and would rather keep using Google Chrome. What am I to do??

Thank you.

Duane *Mad

:)

duehew, Aug 28, 2016

2. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

The Facebook and Facebook Messenger applications are outdated. They open too much slowly. Crashes frequently eve time you open it or use it. Facebook and Facebook Messenger ar too old and doesn't have all the new features like the Android Facebook and Facebook
    Messenger App.

Please do Upgrade Facebook and Facebook Messenger App and solve all these problems.

AbhinandanBag, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

kawu saidu, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

Facebook

1. Facebook - Similar Threads - Facebook

2. How do I copy photos to Facebook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I copy photos to Facebook?: How do I copy photos from my pictures folder to Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-photos-to-facebook/2845c48d-1d0f-4e81-9683-fb43085e71df"
  3. Updating Windows and Facebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows and Facebook: Hi, I updated Windows on my pc on Sept. 2 and my Facebook posts are now not visible since Sept. 3. What do I need to do to fix this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-and-facebook/db98ff80-db7a-4cd7-90ea-329bf7434930
  4. Facebook Dating Is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Dating Is Here: [img] Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like — helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look...
  5. Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook database holding 419 million user entries was posted online: It seems it's quite hard to keep private data actually private, even for the almighty Facebook. A database with telephone numbers of possibly hundreds of millions of Facebook users was spotted online, totally unprotected. It is unknown who uploaded the database and why. The...
  6. Facebook

Facebook: I can not load notification on Facebook. when I try have to wait for recover web page to come up. it take some time for this to work, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/3d2fa919-d347-4e2d-9206-728ab136f00b
  7. An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook: [ATTACH] By Srinivas Narayanan, Applied Research Lead, Facebook AI Facebook has always given you control over whether we use face recognition technology to recognize you in photos. This setting was previously called tag suggestions because Facebook only used face...
  8. how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???: how do I upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-pdf-file-to-facebook/4fe6743f-e34d-4451-bfea-63061ec4e3c3"
  9. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  10. Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share

in Windows 10 News
    Off-Facebook Activity - See and Control Data Apps and Websites Share: [ATTACH] By Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy, and David Baser, Director of Product Management Many apps and websites are free because they’re supported by online advertising. And to reach people who are more likely to care about what they are selling, businesses...