Windows 10: Facebook

Discus and support Facebook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by duehew, Aug 28, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Facebook

I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and videos are very erratic. This same thing happens if I use Mozilla Fire Fox but if I use Microsoft Edge all seems to be fine. I can use Facebook for over an hour with no issues.

What is the deal? Is Microsoft screwing with browser operations except for theirs? I have looked around here and see nothing that will solve my problem. I do NOT Like Edge and would rather keep using Google Chrome. What am I to do??

Thank you.

Duane *Mad

:)

duehew, Aug 28, 2016

2. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

The Facebook and Facebook Messenger applications are outdated. They open too much slowly. Crashes frequently eve time you open it or use it. Facebook and Facebook Messenger ar too old and doesn't have all the new features like the Android Facebook and Facebook
    Messenger App.

Please do Upgrade Facebook and Facebook Messenger App and solve all these problems.

AbhinandanBag, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

kawu saidu, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

Facebook

1. Facebook - Similar Threads - Facebook

2. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  3. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  4. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  5. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  6. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  7. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  8. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...
  10. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...