Windows 10: Facing Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support Facing Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm facing blue screen of death from quite a long time. It happens randomly. I posted about it on this link. The solution recommended there helped me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chani179, Jul 30, 2018.

1. chani179 Win User

Facing Blue Screen of Death

I'm facing blue screen of death from quite a long time. It happens randomly. I posted about it on this link. The solution recommended there helped me to fix the problem for some time but now this issue is resurfacing and its instances are increasing in number. Please find screenshots attached.

I raised the same issue as a reply to the thread in the above mentioned link, but no one replied this time. So I thought it would be better to start a new post instead.

Please help me with this!

PS: I'm sorry for the inverted image. The image is upright on my laptop but it gets inverted when it is uploaded. I tried rotating it but it didn't worked.

Facing Blue Screen of Death [​IMG]

:)

chani179, Jul 30, 2018

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 30, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Facing Blue Screen of Death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Facing Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - Facing Blue Screen

2. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly: partdetailsamount CPUIntelR i9 9900K 1CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper H412R Compact CPU Air Cooler1MotherboardZ390 Extreme4 - ASRock1RAMG.SKILL Trident Z RGB RAM 16GB 8GBx24SSD/m.2GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1Tb2SSD/PCI-EPNY 1TBKINGSTON 48021HDDWestern Digital blue 1TB/2TB2Graphics...
  3. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly: partdetailsamount CPUIntelR i9 9900K 1CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper H412R Compact CPU Air Cooler1MotherboardZ390 Extreme4 - ASRock1RAMG.SKILL Trident Z RGB RAM 16GB 8GBx24SSD/m.2GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1Tb2SSD/PCI-EPNY 1TBKINGSTON 48021HDDWestern Digital blue 1TB/2TB2Graphics...
  4. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pale Blue screen of death with uphappy face.

Pale Blue screen of death with uphappy face.: On my DELL 15 5000 Windows 10 About two hours ago 4:15pm i shut down this laptop for to have my tea. I have just 6:15 pm had what i think is the new pale blue screen of death with a frowning face that says it has to collect data and restart. It is the 1st time on this...
  6. Faced Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faced Blue Screen of Death: Hi, I faced the Blue Screen of Death two times in 20 minutes. Please find the minidump file on the following link. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmBq8W29-joamdxth1d2iM2QEsmUGw?e=Gr5AXD Please help me what should I do and what is wrong with my laptop. Thanks and regards,...
  7. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  9. Faced Blue Screen of Death

Faced Blue Screen of Death: Today I turned ON my PC to face the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and then it worked fine. I recall that last night, my laptop got stuck and it was not responding, so I had to forcibly restart it. The minidump file for this event could be found on the following...
  10. Facing Blue Screen of Death

Facing Blue Screen of Death: Today I faced blue screen of death for a second time in a period of two weeks. I was just doing my normal routine work, and the laptop was slightly sluggish and then all of sudden, this happened and I was looking at blue screen of death. Please find the screenshot; the link...