Windows 10: Facing issues in Windows 10pro after Major updates in June 2017

Discus and support Facing issues in Windows 10pro after Major updates in June 2017 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear All hope to find you in best of health, i am facing 2 issues after updating major update of windows 10 in June 2017 *Mad. actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by adnan82, Jul 3, 2017.

1. adnan82 Win User

Facing issues in Windows 10pro after Major updates in June 2017

Dear All

hope to find you in best of health,

i am facing 2 issues after updating major update of windows 10 in June 2017 *Mad.

actually when i updated the system and after final reboot laptop stuck at startup with black desktop window, after trying so many fix i was unable to complete to properly load desktop always stuck at black screen after login.
    then i perform the windows reset option to remove all the application and settings which worked for me. but after this i am facing this 2 issues.

1. No list available of wifi network Screen shot attached.

i am able to connect to the known network which i previously used and saved in my computer but if i click on show available network it remains empty. even i reinstall all the drivers, restart the wifi autoconfig service. reset my network settings but still nothing work for me.

2. application searching not possible.

when ever i click start button and start typing for the software like paint word or excel nothing appear, i waited for more than an hour, but computer keep on searching. even i reset the index settings. screen shot attached.

only option was left for me to install a clean windows.

Thank you so much in advance

:)

adnan82, Jul 3, 2017

2. Miracast : Projection is my LG TV is not longer working after latest windows 10 update (June 15 2017)

Hi Team,

I am facing issue after new latest update of my windows 10 (release 14 June 2017).

I already work with LG and Lenovo they both tried there best to figure out but still having issue with connection.

shaktimori, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Can i add two faces to Hello with one account?

Hello - I too would like to add a second face for similar issues. MS response in June 2017 was not helpful. Any updates?

RobertTaylor_TRON, Jul 3, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, forgive the comment- your email address and a lot of others are revealed in your screenshots...

dalchina, Jul 3, 2017
Thema:

1. Facing issues in Windows 10pro after Major updates in June 2017 - Similar Threads - Facing issues 10pro

2. Major Display Issue after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major Display Issue after Windows Update.: Hello all, After updating to the newest windows on my 2020 spectra x360 I have been having some SERIOUS display glitching multiple horizontal black bars across screen, copying parts of the screen and repeating them in odd places on display. It tends to happen and worsen when...
  3. Major Display Issue after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Display Issue after Windows Update.: Hello all, After updating to the newest windows on my 2020 spectra x360 I have been having some SERIOUS display glitching multiple horizontal black bars across screen, copying parts of the screen and repeating them in odd places on display. It tends to happen and worsen when...
  4. Major Issue after Updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Issue after Updating to 20H2: I updated my PC by clicking on the pop-up that said restart now to update. Ever since then my Windows has not worked properly. The taskbar is unresponsive, and I cannot open any shortcuts on my desktop. I cannot open settings. I do not have any sound coming from either my...
  5. Major issues after last update......

Major issues after last update......: Last MS update really mad a mess of my system, constantly disconnecting from internet and sometimes fail to recognize the network adapter as well. And yes I have already updated the drivers for the adapter and they are all fine expect Windows who seems incapable to uphold a...
  6. Facing Windows activation issue after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Facing Windows activation issue after update: Hi, I am facing windows activation issue on my laptop after updating the windows. I am seeing this Error code: 0xC004F074 Currently, I have Windows 10 Pro which was upgraded FREE by Microsoft from Windows 7 Ultimate in year 2015 to Windows 10 Pro. Until recently i had no...
  7. Facing major issues after update -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing major issues after update -: I just got an update on 15/05 : KB4551762 KB4537572 And ever since that update, my laptop has lost network connectivity (wired, wireless), start button won't respond, notification tray won't open, and several other glitches. Need help on this one. submitted by...
  8. Windows Update major issues

Windows Update major issues: Hi, I made the mistake of installing the latest major Windows update and it caused major issues with my computer. After restarting my machine for the first time after the update, certain apps refused to work ( such as: Discord, Minecraft, Windows Store) as well as certain...
  9. This Week on Windows June 29th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows June 29th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to personalize your PC with themes in the Windows Store; head over here for more on the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning Friday, June 30; read all about the biometric identity ring...
  10. This Week on Windows June 26th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows June 26th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to watch 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update, catch up on all the Xbox news out of our E3 Briefing, learn more about the launch of Surface Laptop and Surface Pro, head...