Windows 10: Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop

Discus and support Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am facing all these issues contemporarily: 1. Caps lock does not work properly: When I type it's something like "HELLo hOw are yOu" 2. Number keys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by unknownUSER23, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop

I am facing all these issues contemporarily: 1. Caps lock does not work properly: When I type it's something like "HELLo hOw are yOu" 2. Number keys, Shift keys etc. Do not work, instead the symbol appears when type Number keys3. Every new tab opens in a new window. 4. The "Scroll Up/Down" feature does not work properly sorry idk what it's called I tried Clean boot and the issue still appears and options like Updating or Deleting keyboard driver. Num lock key, but none of them helps. I was facing these issues together a few weeks ago, they re-appeared all of a sudden.I am certain that all th

:)

unknownUSER23, Jun 21, 2024
  2. Xlrtech Win User

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Clem Win User

Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Thema:

Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop

1. Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop - Similar Threads - Facing multiple issues

2. My laptop is facing wifi issues. Pleaseeee help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is facing wifi issues. Pleaseeee help :: My laptop is facing wifi issues. It does connect to the wife but keeps saying the site is not available to basic sites like youtube. It's the case with multiple wifi connections and multiple sites. If it does connect, and I open a different tab, same problem again. I have...
  3. My laptop is facing wifi issues. Pleaseeee help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is facing wifi issues. Pleaseeee help :: My laptop is facing wifi issues. It does connect to the wife but keeps saying the site is not available to basic sites like youtube. It's the case with multiple wifi connections and multiple sites. If it does connect, and I open a different tab, same problem again. I have...
  4. Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop

Facing multiple issues on my HP Laptop: I am facing all these issues contemporarily: 1. Caps lock does not work properly: When I type it's something like "HELLo hOw are yOu" 2. Number keys, Shift keys etc. Do not work, instead the symbol appears when type Number keys3. Every new tab opens in a new window. 4. The...
  5. Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop....: Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop. When I am doing work on my laptop, my screen randomly goes black for a second and when it comes back the system becomes lagging. It happen after every few hours. I don't know what is the...
  6. Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop....

Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop....: Hi, I have a HP laptop with windows 11 installed and I am facing an issue on my laptop. When I am doing work on my laptop, my screen randomly goes black for a second and when it comes back the system becomes lagging. It happen after every few hours. I don't know what is the...
  7. Multiple Face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multiple Face recognition: Face recognition is allowing more than one person though i have set it for myself only. Its a security breach. How i can report this and get assisted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-face-recognition/f3d60038-6846-4e5d-9d7d-b0c854cd5a34
  8. Sound Issue with my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Issue with my HP Laptop: So I just got this laptop, I installed the Windows updates, and it was stuck. So I researched and it said to restart the laptop. It worked, but now my speakers won't work. (But plugging in headphones does) any idea of how to solve it? I tried some ways already, but please...
  9. HP laptop - multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop - multiple BSODs: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics: On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory...
  10. HP laptop windows rear facing camera will not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HP laptop windows rear facing camera will not work: HI I am not sure why but my camera to see the outside world quit working. Here is my dx info and I already made sure everything is update. if you can help, please respond. Thank you Lori Severson Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 ---------------------...