Windows 10: facing problem while mounting disc image file

Discus and support facing problem while mounting disc image file in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I have a disc image file of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus. When I try to mount it I get this error. Please help me..! [img] 57940 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by saadqadir, Jul 29, 2016.

1. saadqadir Win User

facing problem while mounting disc image file

I have a disc image file of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus. When I try to mount it I get this error. Please help me..!
    facing problem while mounting disc image file [​IMG]

:)

saadqadir, Jul 29, 2016

2. Mounting iso image in windows 10

Native Access Error Message: "Error while mounting disk image" (Windows 10)
    Trying to install native instruments komplete 11 from hard drive that it's supplied on and it's failing to mount disc image

Please help

colinjones303, Jul 29, 2016
  3. How you can still get Windows 10 for free

when i mount it from windows 8.1

it said the disc image file is corrupted

what i should to do ???

AnsamHazem, Jul 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello saadqadir, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You will not be able to mount the ISO from a DVD.

You could copy the ISO to your desktop, then be able to mount it from the desktop instead though.

Brink, Jul 29, 2016
  5. saadqadir Win User
    Thanks a lot Sir.. It worked .. God bless you..! *Smile

saadqadir, Jul 29, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. facing problem while mounting disc image file - Similar Threads - facing problem while

2. Facing problem to open my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problem to open my disc: sir,I am facing a problem regarding Bitlocker.My problem isIn my windows 10 I bitlock my disk and place the bitlocker recovery key in Pen drive. After some time i reset my windows 10 and install windows 7 due to my personal issue. And i forgot to De-encrypt my drive.After...
  3. Facing problem to open my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problem to open my disc: sir,I am facing a problem regarding Bitlocker.My problem isIn my windows 10 I bitlock my disk and place the bitlocker recovery key in Pen drive. After some time i reset my windows 10 and install windows 7 due to my personal issue. And i forgot to De-encrypt my drive.After...
  4. What are disc image files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are disc image files?: I have little space, and in my downloads folder there is "Microsoft Office 2010 powerpoint x86 32bit" which occupies 300mb and I want to know if I can delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-disc-image-files/2bb11d89-5117-4afc-8235-a827699ceb86
  5. mounting multiple disc images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mounting multiple disc images: I have over 100 dvd disc images I want to mount- I can do that natively in windows 10 pro, by assigning a drive letter to each one. Is there a more elegant way to do this? I want to preserve the original files, so combining them into some sort of mega image is out of the...
  6. Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file

in Windows 10 News
    Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file: [ATTACH]The transition from an older version of Windows to a newer version should be […] This article Couldn’t Mount file, Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. disc image file is corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disc image file is corrupted: I need a fix for error message: "Couldn't mount file. Disc image file is corrupted". I did multiple scans DISM, sfc, etc..} It says my corrupted files must be manually corrected. What should I do?...
  8. deleting an disc image file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting an disc image file: by mistake i downloaded a disc image file from internet . it is present in the c drive as disc image file and also showing in the dvd drive as an .iso application but i m unable to delete it. looked like a malware but malware apps not saying it as malware . how can i get...
  9. Mount Image Files

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Mount Image Files: Am I mistaken, or didn't Windows 10 come with an built in application for mounting image files? I have a .bin file that I am not able to mount automatically. Thanks 23752
  10. Problem mounting Macrium backup image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem mounting Macrium backup image: My system is Windows 10 and I am running Macrium Reflect v6.3.1835 for backups. I have two partitions - one for the OS and one for Data and I have scheduled regular FULL backups of both partitions, which are written to an external HDD. I am having trouble trying to mount...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. native instruments access install error mounting image

2. window facing proble while instal

3. fixing error while mounting disk image for komplete 12 select

4. komplete 12 install faild error while mounting disk image,
  5. while mounting disc image