Windows 10: Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop

Discus and support Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sorry in advance if I'm in the wrong section, or this has already been posted. I'm new and couldn't find any answers elsewhere. I just factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xcailbar, Jul 21, 2016.

1. xcailbar Win User

Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop

Sorry in advance if I'm in the wrong section, or this has already been posted. I'm new and couldn't find any answers elsewhere.

I just factory reset my Asus laptop. It was taking a long time so I went to sleep and let it do its thing overnight. In the morning, I went and turned the computer. It gave me the usual 3 options (Shut down, start windows, or start some recovery thing). I chose to start windows. After that, the computer booted to the Asus logo screen, and after a few seconds, the computer seemed to shut down and go black. Then the Asus logo came back up, stayed for a few seconds, and then the computer went down again. It was running like that for about 5 minutes when I hard rebooted the computer. No difference. Any info or help would be appreciated.

Specs:
    Asus S56CM-DH51-CA

Intel core i5-3317u

6GB DDR3 RAM

Nvidia 635M 2GB VRAM

Samsung 850 EVO series 120 GB SSD (I swapped out the stock HDD and smaller SSD)

Running x64 bit Windows 10 Home

:)

xcailbar, Jul 21, 2016
  2. ChrisV_ Win User

Windows 10 Bootlooping

My Windows 10 Asus is stuck in a bootloop after failing to install an update. The computer restarts, displays the message "Restoring previous version of Windows", and then restarts again. Is there any way to stop this?

ChrisV_, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade assistant fails

My computer is stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade fails to upgrade from version 1607, installation stopped at 45 % with thw message, windows could not configure one or more system components. And now when it tryes to go back to the earlier version
    of windows i'm stucked in bootloop

RogerAndreassen, Jul 21, 2016
  4. Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop

Did you try the "or start some recovery thing). " option?

alphanumeric, Jul 21, 2016
  5. xcailbar Win User
    No, since after I tried to start windows normally, the screen error occured and I couldn't get back to that screen

xcailbar, Jul 21, 2016
  6. If you do 3 quick start up, shutdowns (hold the power button down for 4 seconds) it should go to startup repair automatically. Or do another factory reset

alphanumeric, Jul 21, 2016
  7. xcailbar Win User
    Thanks a ton mate. I did another factory reset and now my laptop is up and running. Just had to fix some corrupted files and users.
    Thanks again!

xcailbar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop

1. Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop - Similar Threads - Factory reset ASUS

2. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  3. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  4. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  5. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  6. Infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite bootloop: My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart again every almost 1 sec it keeps restarting Heres what happened: i reseted my pc and while its reinstalling the windows i...
  7. Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart: Hi, I wanted to factory reset my laptop so followed the steps to reset if given on the page where I chose the option to remove all data. The reset process went fine but now when reinstalling the Windows 10, it got stuck after 3% and just keeps on restarting the laptop.. it...
  8. Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in infinite bootloop: I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck at a certain percentage and wouldn't budge so I closed it. I tried reopening it and restarting the installation but it only...
  9. Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it): Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic...
  10. Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset: I facotry reset my pc and throughout the rest it froze. I waited a couple of hours and i turned off my pc. I then turned on my pc and it would display a black screen show bios for a second and then not show anything on my moniter. It also turns of the connection from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot override password on ASUS Vivobook F510UA

2. asus vivobook pro factory reset

3. asus vivobook factory reset windows 10