Windows 10: Failed Installation And Compatibility Report

Discus and support Failed Installation And Compatibility Report in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1°Screen-on MediaCreationToolx64 2°Screen-on 4.G) Windows 10 - Dual Boot with Windows 7 or Windows 8 - Windows 10 Forums Anyone can help me? 11778 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bielbttcs, Aug 1, 2015.

1. bielbttcs Win User

Failed Installation And Compatibility Report

bielbttcs, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Installation Compatibility Report

Power down the computer.

Wait about 10 minutes.

Start it again, then boot from the install disc then follow the on screen instructions to perform a clean install.

How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2015
  3. kjames05 Win User
    Windows 10 Installation Compatibility Report

My computer has some type of error preventing it from starting properly. It said to create a Windows 10 installation disk; so I did. When trying to do startup repair it couldn't fix it. So my only option was to reinstall Windows. When I tried to reinstall
    with the installation disk I get this error:

"The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally. Then, insert the installation media and restart the upgrade."

This error doesn't make sense because you can't reinstall Windows without the installation disk. That is, unless you are installing from an ISO which I can't do because I can't even start the computer.

Please help

kjames05, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Failed Installation And Compatibility Report

1. Failed Installation And Compatibility Report - Similar Threads - Failed Installation Compatibility

2. Mixed Reality Portal reports compatible CPU as "with issues"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal reports compatible CPU as "with issues": Hi,I've recently got a headset and when I opened the Mixed Reality portal, I noticed that my CPU has an "i" next to it. However, when I opened the portal on a computer with the same CPU, the Portal supports the processor. Is there any way to solve this problem? My computer is...
  3. Mixed Reality Portal reports compatible CPU as "with issues"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Portal reports compatible CPU as "with issues": Hi,I've recently got a headset and when I opened the Mixed Reality portal, I noticed that my CPU has an "i" next to it. However, when I opened the portal on a computer with the same CPU, the Portal supports the processor. Is there any way to solve this problem? My computer is...
  4. Windows 11 installation failed on compatible device - Error code 0xc19000101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation failed on compatible device - Error code 0xc19000101: Hi -I am trying on install windows 11 after an hour of running. The installation is failing with message installation is failed.0xc19000101 - Error CodeAdditional information:1. Secure boot and TPM both are enabled.2. Laptop is running McAfee Live Safe.3. Intel Pro wireless...
  5. Windows 11 installation failed on compatible device - Error code 0xc19000101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installation failed on compatible device - Error code 0xc19000101: Hi -I am trying on install windows 11 after an hour of running. The installation is failing with message installation is failed.0xc19000101 - Error CodeAdditional information:1. Secure boot and TPM both are enabled.2. Laptop is running McAfee Live Safe.3. Intel Pro wireless...
  6. Microsoft failings in reporting their program failures due to not reporting program activity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft failings in reporting their program failures due to not reporting program activity: Right from Windows 3.1, one of Microsofts most serious failings is not to display their program progress or the break points in their utilities as to what their programs are are currently doing. Their philosophy would be that they are protecting the user from the...
  7. recovering win 10 from USB compatibility report issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovering win 10 from USB compatibility report issue: Windows 10 became corrupted and won't restart. I am trying to recover this without losing documents. I've tried the Windows 10 recovery tool which fails, I've checked restoring to checkpoints and rolling back upgrades and neither of these options do anything. I've then...
  8. Windows 10 update reportedly fails to install, causes random reboots

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update reportedly fails to install, causes random reboots: Users on various forums are reporting issues when trying to install the August 2019 cumulative updates for Windows 10. These updates were released on August 13 for Windows 10 version 1903, version 1809 and other supported versions with multiple bug fixes. Some Windows 10...
  9. After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start: After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start. Yesterday there was no problem before the update. Seems to be a rights issue: DOESN'T WORK: logged in to Win 10 under my own account (with administrator rights) logged in to Win 10 under my own...
  10. Get Compatibility Report for Windows 10 in Window 7 and 8.1

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Compatibility Report for Windows 10 in Window 7 and 8.1: How to: Get Compatibility Report for Windows 10 in Window 7 and 8.1 Check Get Windows 10 app Compatibility Report for Windows 10 in Window 7 and 8.1 [img] Information The compatibility report in the Get Windows 10 app makes sure your PC can run Windows 10. The report...