Windows 10: "Failed Sign in - Profile not loaded" - Help ASAP - OMW There soon

Discus and support "Failed Sign in - Profile not loaded" - Help ASAP - OMW There soon in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need Some Help ASAP have to go look at the computer in a little while.... I just got a call last night... a buddy and he has this from an issue... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by paperez, May 27, 2018.

1. paperez Win User

"Failed Sign in - Profile not loaded" - Help ASAP - OMW There soon

I need Some Help ASAP have to go look at the computer in a little while....

I just got a call last night... a buddy and he has this from an issue where he just did updates... So I believe it caused the issue with this... The deadly "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded"...

I got some things ready before I shoot over there in a bit... I was trying to do research on this and there seems like there are more than enough causes, his seems because he did an update...

What is the best way to attack this.... I have bootable USB win 10, I downloaded this Windows10Upgrade9252.exe from Microsoft, it appears they say this is fixing the issue, but that is what they say...LOL It is a "better copy" he didn't even upgrade, just update...
    Also I dont know if just a scan fix will fix issue, some people have said that does it... again I read a ton and I dont know an ass from an elbow at this point ! So I will wait for the WISDOM to come my way...

...and then I have the experience from you guys which I have been reading a ton on this site, and I am blown away by the experience and knowledge that is present on this board... Im pissed off because Im like where the heck has this forum been all my life !

I just want to know where I should start first, I was going to boot into Safe mode and reboot if I can, and from there I do not no really where to start, I gotta be honest, no sense BS'ing you guys... OHH and I actually follow directions!!!

If there is a quick fix now with an update that would be great...

The facts as I know them...
    He is the Only User and is Admin...
    He said he clicked on Install updates accidentally as he never does them (he is older and paranoid it will break haha) look where it got em... anyway
    After the update he has the sign in issue... He did a reboot and same error w/ sign in
    He does not have a Microsoft account , I set up the PC when he got it last year.
    and thats about all I know, other than Im going over there in an hour or so... Im the lucky one

:)

paperez, May 27, 2018

2. The user profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting “The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" error message while logging into your account.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• Did you make any changes to the account prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to login with the Guest accounts?
    • How exactly did you access C drive? Are you able to access the desktop?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 27, 2018
  3. David4802 Win User
    Windows 10 - The User Profile Service failed the sign-in User Profile cannot be loaded

This is absolutely no help. I cannot get to the desktop. The sign-in FAILED! That's what the message is all about.

David4802, May 27, 2018
Thema:

"Failed Sign in - Profile not loaded" - Help ASAP - OMW There soon

1. "Failed Sign in - Profile not loaded" - Help ASAP - OMW There soon - Similar Threads - Failed Sign Profile

2. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-failed-the-sign-in-and/9ec8dfdb-5c07-4e32-8145-307a5aacb918
  3. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: This problem accoured on a full factory resetI have tried everything everyone tells me safe mode doesent work loads for 10min then its a white screen and i cant do mutch from there. Restarting does not workCant trubleshootNo admin account access Cant switch accountsTried to...
  4. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: So I just reset my windows 10 pc, deleted my files and told it to reinstall windows off the hard drive.Everything was okay but after a while of resetting it said "undoing changes" and sent me to the login screen. I am unable to log in because i'll get the message "the user...
  5. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: So I just reset my windows 10 pc, deleted my files and told it to reinstall windows off the hard drive.Everything was okay but after a while of resetting it said "undoing changes" and sent me to the login screen. I am unable to log in because i'll get the message "the user...
  6. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  7. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  8. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So I did a factory reset on my computer. When the reset finished, I tried logging back in and I got the message in the title. I feel like I've tried everything to fix it, but it still won't work. Is there a way that I can login through a different account while not being able...
  9. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loadedI am few days back i switched my window 7 to window 10 and deleted all data of window.old from c drive or some unknown file also. And restart my computer, after restart i am not able to login into...
  10. The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: The Surface Pro recognized me, and the facial recognition worked OK. Then it gave me this message. Noting on the website helped. What do I do to be able to use my surface pro?...