Windows 10: failed to connect to a window service..help

Discus and support failed to connect to a window service..help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, Well, i am still using vista.. Recently when i starts up my notebook. This message will pop up. I did a search and found out that it has to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gradeabra, Jan 13, 2016.

1. gradeabra Win User

failed to connect to a window service..help

hi,

Well, i am still using vista.. Recently when i starts up my notebook. This message will pop up. I did a search and found out that it has to do with the window update... I tried to system restore to an earlier date but it has already been overwritten. How can i solve the problem here?

thanks

:)

gradeabra, Jan 13, 2016

2. Failed to Connect to a windows service.. Please help

Everytime i turn on my laptop this error will appear

failed to connect to a window service..help [​IMG]
    I
    havent changed anything before this error hapened. And i cant open my web browsers anymore. It they will only open if i run a scan of windoes defender after i double click the web browser. I dont understand what is happening. Can it be caused by virus or malwares?
    Pls Help me

ManuelitoGalleposo, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Failed to Connect to a windows service.. Please help

Hi Manuelito,

As per as the information provided by you, you get the "Failed to connect to a Windows Service" windows error and you are unable to open the web browsers, hence, please try the answer given by Ruth Buruga dated August 21, 2015 and check if the issue persists.

"Failed to connect to a Windows service" - Windows 10

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

failed to connect to a window service..help

1. failed to connect to a window service..help - Similar Threads - failed connect window

2. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.: Hi so im getting this thing every time I try to log in: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I’ve searched up a few things to fix it, I entered safe mode and tried logging in with it but it would not let me log in either. I would...
  3. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.: Hi so im getting this thing every time I try to log in: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I’ve searched up a few things to fix it, I entered safe mode and tried logging in with it but it would not let me log in either. I would...
  4. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Failed to Connect to a Windows Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Failed to Connect to a Windows Service: My computer shows this error "Failed to Connect to a Windows Service message" and I have read how to fix it bou I can´t because anytime I try to run something like the command promt I get the error "service cannot accept control messages at this time"...
  6. Windows 10- failed to connect to the windows service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10- failed to connect to the windows service: Hi, I turned on my computer today and noticed a notification on my computer saying "Failed to connect to the Windows service- Windows couldn't connect to the SENS service." I have tried many things like resetting the winstock catalog, upgrading my video card on the Nvidia...
  7. "The user profile service service failed the sign-in." Help!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "The user profile service service failed the sign-in." Help!!: When I try to login, I get the following error message: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I am literally unable to use my HP Envy laptop, which is running Windows 10, because of this. I do not even know how to get...
  8. Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service: When I turned on my Windows 10 Desktop PC this morning, it said it failed to connect to a Group Policy Service or something similar to that. Can someone help me out with this, please? This is my Desktop PC. It's a Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop. Thanks in advance! 41541
  9. Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to connect to group policy service windows 10: This started popping up yesterday. Chrome didnt open so un installed it and now it isnt installing, but firefox works. no apps work. please help. i tried typing netsh an d winsock reser in cmd admin it doesnt help. i keep getting this message its a pain in the neck. i dont...
  10. Failed to Connect to a Windows service - Groupd Policy Client Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to Connect to a Windows service - Groupd Policy Client Service: Hi - Having lots of trouble here and very frustrated. On login, I get the message "Failed to Connect to a Windows Service. Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. This problem prevents standard users from signing in. As an Administrative user you can...