Windows 10: Failed to install windows ten on tablet

Discus and support Failed to install windows ten on tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I tried to install android OS on a windows ten tablet for dual boot but it failed due to memory so I deleted the partitions in the tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andrew09, Mar 10, 2017.

1. andrew09 Win User

Failed to install windows ten on tablet

Hi all,

I tried to install android OS on a windows ten tablet for dual boot but it failed due to memory so I deleted the partitions in the tablet and created new ones but when I load the windows 10 bootable usb is it not being detected and when insert the android usb it is being detected I want to reinstall the windows 10 operating system please help thanks

:)

andrew09, Mar 10, 2017

2. Windows 10 Tablet stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

I have a Bush Tablet with Windows 10 . Last night after a Windows Update it restarted ten went into Automatic Repair Mode. This looped.

I reset the Tablet today, but, this evening it installed the Malicious programmes update and straight after the restart it went back into the loop.

Is there anyway I can restart a tablet (no keyboard to do a selective restart) or do I need to reset.??

Coincidently after the reset the Tablet would not automatically rotate the display

TerryBeddoes, Mar 10, 2017
  3. Please block my Windows Ten automatic update

Hi,

I made a mistake of reserving windows Ten automatic update. My laptop so far downloaded Windows Ten Pro 64 bits several times. It has tried to install but in vain. Every time, day by day, my time and money is wasted. There is a windows ten icon near the
    clock, I opened that and cancelled the reservation, but still windows ten downloads using the Automatic Update facility. If I block the automatic update facility , I do not get monthly updates from Microsoft. I use Windows Seven Ultimate edition. Windows Ten
    software checked my system and said that I am eligible for free upgrade, but how many days I need to download and it tries to install after update but unable to install. I have spent many hours in this process. Every time it fails to upgrade and after that
    shows, I need to download 2, 699 MB. I have been doing this since fifteen days. Kindly stop the automatic update of windows ten and I do not need that. I am happy with Windows seven Ultimate 64 bits on my HP Pavilion DV6 laptop that has 500 TB of HD, 8 GB
    RAM. Now, if I block the windows automatic updates, then, I will lose Microsoft updates for my Windows seven Ultimate every month. My system could not install Tuesday 11 August automatic updates for Windows seven because of Windows ten automatic update. Kindly
    send me a software to stop windows ten update. I am desperate. I read online, that if after downloading windows ten and if it fails to install then you need to go to C drive, open Windows, find Software Distribution, find Download and delete everything from
    that. I did this every time when windows ten Pro failed to install. Please solve this problem. I am fed up, I need monthly automatic updates for my Windows Seven Ultimate and please see that, you release a software to block the windows ten update. I cancelled
    the reservation but still it downloads every time it fails to install.

wagewaragainstpublicsmokers, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Hydranix Win User

Hydranix, Mar 10, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    A problem with my 2 Tablets was not enough drive space to install updates so I added a same-capacity [32GB on one 64GB on the other] MicroSDXC memory card to each to give the needed space. When I find a good deal will try a 128GB card.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Failed to install windows ten on tablet - Similar Threads - Failed install ten

2. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install: I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows Ten Pro 64 on my HD. But, it will not install I ge the message: "Windows Cannot Install required files. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the Installation." I am trying to Install Windows from...
  3. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  4. INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7: I AM 82 AND NOT COMPUTER LITERATE. I HAVE A WINDOWS TEN LICENSE KEY AND WANT TO INSTALL IT ONTO MY LAPTOP THAT HAS WINDOWS 7. IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT? WITHOUT CONFUSING COMPUTER LANGUAGE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
  5. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: I have shut down my computer as normal and, when opening again, it appears all my settings, Office and files have disappeared. How can I get back to how it was without actually starting everything again right from the beginning? I just want it back to how it was this morning....
  6. Windows ten install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows ten install: We went from windows 7 to 10. my computer was fine until out IT guy installed the upgrade. The upgrade we were FORCED to install! Now my computer keeps crashing 17 times in less than an hour I'm getting an error message that says "Watchdog violation". Am I going to have to...
  7. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  8. Windows ten

in Cortana
    Windows ten: hello recently reset my pc and this appeard Does anybod know what it is and how i can fix it thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/0086d953-8719-4a95-9b1a-38ab13e67984"
  9. installing windows ten to new drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows ten to new drive: Got into the loop trying to repair win10. formatted my c drive now can't start the reloading from CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-ten-to-new-drive/9caef956-1653-46df-bb2e-1ec888e4df20
  10. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76