Windows 10: Failed to load hardware monitor

Discus and support Failed to load hardware monitor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did reset my pc clean then when the reset if finish. I was gonna install msi hardware mobo then when I click auto play on the cd then I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lukemac28, May 11, 2017.

1. lukemac28 Win User

Failed to load hardware monitor

I did reset my pc clean then when the reset if finish. I was gonna install msi hardware mobo then when I click auto play on the cd then I'm getting error ''Failed to load hardware monitor this program must run as administrator'' I'm new to windows 10

:)

lukemac28, May 11, 2017
  2. msbasar Win User

failed to load hardware monitor driver

thanks Arjay, but unfortunately it didn't work. showing same massage

msbasar, May 11, 2017
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    failed to load hardware monitor driver

Thank you for the update.

Try these steps to disable driver signature enforcement permanently:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter the administrator credentials once prompted.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type or copy paste this command:

b
      cdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
    • Press Enter.

Note: To enable it again, enter this command: bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off

Also, please take note that disabling driver signature enforcement will make the driver vulnerable since this feature provides extra protection.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

*If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.*

Arjay Dom, May 11, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Judging from this reliability monitor and see if it shows you anything interesting about that error message: it very well might!
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Failed to load hardware monitor - Similar Threads - Failed load hardware

2. Failed to load Sens.api.dll?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to load Sens.api.dll?: I keep trying to boot up ROBLOX but starting from a few weeks ago it has suddenly stopped working on this computer and telling me it has failed to load a library called Sens.api.dll , so I looked to YouTube to see what I could do, and the tutorial given told me to redownload...
  3. Fix Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver on Windows PC: [ATTACH]The Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver, This program must run as an administrator error message usually occurs when you try to install a driver from a DVD/USB. These drivers are usually used to install drivers for the motherboard and monitor on your Windows PC and...
  4. Windows failing to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows failing to load: Hi,Earlier on in the past couple weeks my computer was overheating and we had to buy a new radiator, but during this period my pc froze because of overheating mid update, since then windows consistently failed to update and eventually it declined into a complete failure of...
  5. Load Monitoring and Load Monitors Confusions

in Windows 10 Support
    Load Monitoring and Load Monitors Confusions: The other day after I made a couple of Skype calls that led to a very bad garbling of my voicel I thought that I had overloaded the circuits somehow. I got that to go away by disconnecting an old web cam that I had not used with W10. Background I have now for my main leg:...
  6. Fail to load DLL:SCD32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to load DLL:SCD32: trying to load New Software : NTI ECHO 5 SSD & Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit. I have this "load DLL:SCD32 error" I have Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 64 bit operating system and x-64 based processor...
  7. Fail to load?

Fail to load?: I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years. The other day when I tried to open the file, I got "Error, failed to load .pdf document". I called the paper, but it seems the problem is on...
  8. DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver!: Hello folks I did a clean install on an extra PC of mine and had some issues. MSI Z87-G41 MotherBoard, I believe it was new in 2014 or 15. Downloaded Win10 Pro 64 today from MS and did a Clean install v1809 , Win10 Pro, build 17763.107 Ethernet is unplugged during...
  9. Failed to load steamui.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to load steamui.dll: I have tried every solution I have seen online, including everything I saw on steam support and on Microsoft help. I've even tried going into the command prompt and inputting regsvr32 steamui.dll but the computer says back saying that it failed to load or make sure the binary...
  10. Programs failing to load

Programs failing to load: Hello, I am helping my roommate troubleshoot his windows 10 rig. It has many programs that fail to load (nothing more that a busy cursor). I am a Linux guy using the Linux command line you can launch a program via the CLI and watch a verbose display of what the application is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to load hardware monitor driver this program must run as administrator