Windows 10: Failed updates in windows 10 pro

Discus and support Failed updates in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have 4 updates that I cannot install and after trying to redownload them (deleting the files already downloaded) and the registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ilargia, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Ilargia Win User

Failed updates in windows 10 pro

Hello,

I have 4 updates that I cannot install and after trying to redownload them (deleting the files already downloaded) and the registry ...nothing.

How can I install this updates?

Failed updates in windows 10 pro [​IMG]

I am having problems with Micrososft Visual Redistributable C++ 2005 and error 1935 , could this updates help?

Thanks for your attention

:)

Ilargia, Sep 29, 2015

2. Windows 7 to Windows 10... Failed updates in windows 10 pro :(

Ok, so here's what my Windows Update History reads :

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed 06/08/2015

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed 06/08/2015

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed 04/08/2015

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed 03/08/2015

I'm off to find Lord Lucan and Shergar as that would be an easier task.

Lee McDougall, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Error: Missing Operating System and changed the drive partition from NTFS to RAW on Windows 10

My computer has attempted to update to Windows 10 pro. During the update it has failed and says it cannot be repaired. I have found that the drive partition has changed from NTFS to RAW.

It has previously updated from windows 7 to windows 10 without a problem but when it automatically updated to windows 10 pro the update has failed.

Computer:

Motion Computing F5t tablet PC.

Originally Windows 7 pro 64 bit

Intel Core i7 3667U

8gb Ram

Sandisk SSD U100 128GB

Things I have tried so far,

Repair Windows 10 using install usb -failed

Restore to windows 7 using install usb - failed

Fresh install of windows 10 using Media creation tool - works ok until updating to windows 10 pro - failed

Fresh install of Windows 7 pro, update all drivers, then updating to windows 10 then windows 10 pro - failed

Format harddrive and fresh install of windows 10. Works until pro update.

Bootrec commands to repair MBR - failed

Each time I am left with a computer that displays "Missing Operating System"

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Les Hart

Original title: Windows 10 pro update corrupts NTFS partiton and changes to raw

LeslieHart, Sep 29, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Try turning off your AV and give it another shot.

Cliff S, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Failed updates in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Failed updates pro

2. Updates failing - Win 10 Pro - Windows Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates failing - Win 10 Pro - Windows Update Assistant: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro that need updates. When I open updates, I see "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." Checking for updates takes a minute, then nothing happens - the message stays, and no updates are run. I downloaded and ran...
  3. Updates failing - Win 10 Pro - Windows Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates failing - Win 10 Pro - Windows Update Assistant: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro that need updates. When I open updates, I see "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." Checking for updates takes a minute, then nothing happens - the message stays, and no updates are run. I downloaded and ran...
  4. Updates failing - Win 10 Pro - Windows Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 pro update fail

Windows 10 pro update fail: there were some problems installing updates,but we'll try again later.If you keep seeing this and want to seach the web or contact support for information,this may help:0x800705b9. How can I Fix it?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Updates Failed

Windows 10 Pro Updates Failed: Updates Failed 2020-10 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4584229 -Error 0x80070002 2020-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 -Error 0x80070002 Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 -Error...
  7. Windows 10 pro fails to install update !

Windows 10 pro fails to install update !: Hi CharlesKeisler ! Windows cannot install the update. It says, “Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements” . I don't understand what it means....
  8. Windows 10 pro updates - fail and back out

Windows 10 pro updates - fail and back out: I have a laptop and a desktop that when rebooting or restarting always apply windows updates. The updates fail, then are backed out. The next time I reboot or restart, I have to go through the same process. This has been going on for over a week on both PCs. What can be...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Update To v1803 Fails

Windows 10 Pro Update To v1803 Fails: I have two PCs, both Dell Precision 490 workstations, but with slightly different hardware configurations. My wife’s PC has only 2 disks (one SSD and one HDD) and 4GB of memory. My PC has 3 disks (2 SSDs and one HDD) and 16GB of memory and a webcam. Both were running the...
  10. windows 10 pro FAILED

windows 10 pro FAILED: Recently bought a copy of windows 10 pro and changed my laptop back to windows 10 after using Linux for a bit. After reinstalling windows 10 back onto my laptop I proceeded put in the code I got for activating windows 10 pro and everything went fine. then my laptop said it...