Windows 10: Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize

Discus and support Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We begin the week with a fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” scam which attempts to convince recipients that they’ve won £450,000. They’re also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize

Source: Fake Email Offers £450,000 Prize | Malwarebytes Unpacked

:)

Cliff S, Jul 12, 2015
  2. ugura Win User
  3. i need help

i recently received an email from nokia saiyng that i am the winner of a prize folowing a promotion from nokia connecting people. Is there anyone who can give an advice how to claim me prize . i ve been triyng to contact the phone number from that email
    but nobody is answering.

dany1smart, Jul 12, 2015
  4. Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize

I get the We are from Microsoft.... Your PC is infected... scam phone calls about once a month. As soon as I say I'm a Microsoft MVP, click dial tone. I haven't got that e-mail, yet.

alphanumeric, Jul 12, 2015
Thema:

Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize

1. Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize - Similar Threads - Fake “Microsoft Official

2. Distinguish official email from professional fake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distinguish official email from professional fake: How do you identify an official email from a fake one?Many sites have their email domain not exactly the name of their site, for example redditmail or some other very complicated ones, while you know it belongs to them because, for example, you sent me an email to change the...
  3. Distinguish official email from professional fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distinguish official email from professional fake: How do you identify an official email from a fake one?Many sites have their email domain not exactly the name of their site, for example redditmail or some other very complicated ones, while you know it belongs to them because, for example, you sent me an email to change the...
  4. is this an official microsoft email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this an official microsoft email?: so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking,...
  5. is this an official microsoft email?

is this an official microsoft email?: so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking,...
  6. fake microsoft email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fake microsoft email: i received a fake microsoft email saying i need to renew windows defender is the an email address that i should forward it to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-microsoft-email/be790077-b03a-4b3c-8b3e-018c5fb97e39
  7. fake microsoft email

fake microsoft email: i received a fake microsoft email saying i need to renew windows defender is the an email address that i should forward it to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-microsoft-email/be790077-b03a-4b3c-8b3e-018c5fb97e39
  8. fake microsoft email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Fake Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Email: How do I confirm receiving a phishing email supposedly from Microsoft? Is there someone at Microsoft that I can forward the email for confirmation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-email/409c9f2b-891b-46ab-8bf2-0ccb293cb940
  10. Kingsoft officially launches WPS Office in the Microsoft Store with a promotional offer

in Windows 10 News
    Kingsoft officially launches WPS Office in the Microsoft Store with a promotional offer: Yet another popular app is now available for download in the Windows 10 App Store. In a blog post, Kingsoft today officially launched the WPS Office for the Microsoft Store and you can download it on any Windows 10. Kingsoft says that WPS Office is now available at Microsoft...