Windows 10: Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons!

Discus and support Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey all! I am just working on a little side project called Falcon10. This application automatically centers you taskbar icons in the middle! All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisAnd1998, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons!

Hey all!

I am just working on a little side project called Falcon10. This application automatically centers you taskbar icons in the middle! All pinned icons will be centered too like file explorer in the screenshots.

Requirements
    Windows 10 x64 1803
    .NET Framework 4.7.2

Downloads
    CA file browser

Video
    [youtube]N69bxdJCuLA[/youtube]

The application will start in Tray mode. Double click on the icon and check the checkbox. It will be saved for the next time you open it.

:)

ChrisAnd1998, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons!

Hidden taskbar icons and taskbar icons options in CREATORS UPDATE

Hi Davor,

Taskbar shows us see the programs that we're currently using as well as those that we pinned. It helps us to easily navigate from one program to another. We can update the settings of your taskbar to show it on your desktop. Here's how:

• Press the Windows icon on your keyboard.
    • Click on Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Personalization then go to Taskbar.
    • Check Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode and
      Automatically hide the taskbar in
      tablet mode options. Make sure to turn them off.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your concern.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons!

1. Falcon10 | Automatically center your taskbar icons! - Similar Threads - Falcon10 Automatically center

2. Can't move the taskbar icons to center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move the taskbar icons to center: I am trying to move my taskbar icons back to the center they are currently on the left. The taskbar is unlocked, I have right clicked on the task bar and opened the settings but I do not have an option anymore for the taskbar alignment....
  3. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  4. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  5. Centering Taskbar Icons

6. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  7. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  8. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  9. small taskbar icons off center

small taskbar icons off center: Notice that the taskbar buttons are floating just a bit above the bottom. Has anyone seen a bug like this before? It just started happening today after an update. I am using small taskbar buttons and the taskbar is as low as it can go. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. falcon 10 tASKBAR download