Windows 10: Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature

Discus and support Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a HP 17" Pavillion Laptop. I use an external HP USB keyboard and Optical USB mouse and disabled the keypad on it. Bought new with Win 7 in April... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cel01, Nov 5, 2017.

1. cel01 Win User

Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature

I have a HP 17" Pavillion Laptop. I use an external HP USB keyboard and Optical USB mouse and disabled the keypad on it. Bought new with Win 7 in April 2014. Migrated up 8 to 8.1 to 10 etc. and just now it did the Fall Creator update. It is my main system. I am disabled and do not go out of the house with it.I have two user accounts, each with their own different password on them. The first one with full "Admin rights" the second being a "Local user" account. I only use the first account to install or uninstall programs and updates.I only use it via Eithernet on a 10 ft cord. I have all WIFI turned off, even so far as to run in airplane mode to guarantee it is not using WIFI.I do not have a MS account for logon and have never created a MS account to log on. After Fall Creator update when I log into my "Local" account it also is logging in the "Admin" account" which it shouldn't do plus that has a password on it so how can that be? I found this out when I went to restart the computer and it told me I had another account still open and when I looked sure enough the main "Admin" account" was logged on!!!!So I went to Start button clicked on the "Admin" account entered my password and then logged off of it then went back to my "Local" account" and did the restart.What is weird also. Both accounts I use a fill color for the background on the login screens. I noticed the "Admin" account fill color was identical to the "Local" account fill color which it should not have been. It has it's own color. I only use Eithernet and have all WIF turned off on this laptop. If I need to use my printer via WIFI I go to my Time Warner UBEE DVW32CB 2.4g modem and via "Access Control" I enter the MAC address for the printer and reset the printer to see the laptop. I turn WIFI on just for that print job then reset everything.The only thing my WIFI is used for is my Ipad in the bedroom to listen to a local low powered AM radio station I can't get via the radio and I play one Vegas World video game. Only the free version, no money or bit coins involved.How can it be that my "Admin" account is being activated. I DON'T want that being online other than when installing etc. and how is it logging on without the password? This is why I created a "Local" user password protected account. I do all my gmail and surfing from my "Local" account. I use Chrome as my default browser. I use two extensions Flash Control and AdBlock Plus. and those are only installed on the "Local" account.I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes premium as my security programs.Also note Fall Creator update reset all Computer Services and I had to go back and disable some. I disable all xbox features since I don't do gaming and don't have an xbox. I also disable UPnP per Steve Gibbons Shields Up recommendations and had to go back and disable that again.Any ideas greatly appreciated.I am using OPEN DNS for the IPv4 per Leo Laport's recommendations. Oh this is so darn confusing.Anyone out there that can help me out really appreciated.Thanks folks.Cel

:)

cel01, Nov 5, 2017
  2. slance310 Win User

Is it possible to bypass lockscreen on Windows 10?

Hi,

The way I bypass the Lock Screen is to not use a password, since I am the only user of the machine...

There are other ways to bypass the lock screen, but they all involve some type of loss of function of the machine... Like the START screen for instance..

Also, Without logging in with a Microsoft Account, you will not be able to use some of the Win 10 features, but myself personally, I don't miss them...

slance310, Nov 5, 2017
  3. THE FALL CREATORS UPDATE

EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEW FEATURES OF THE WINDOWS 10 FALL CREATORS UPDATE...............

WHEN WILL THE NORMAL WINDOWS 10 USERS WILL GET THE FALL CREATORS UPDATE ??????????

somesh_1996, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature

I have a HP 17" Pavillion Laptop. I use an external HP USB keyboard and Optical USB mouse and disabled the keypad on it. Bought new with Win 7 in April 2014. Migrated up 8 to 8.1 to 10 etc. and just now it did the Fall Creator update. It is my main system.

I am disabled and do not go out of the house with it.

I have two user accounts, each with their own different password on them. The first one with full "Admin rights" the second being a "Local user" account. I only use the first account to install or uninstall programs and updates.I only use it via Eithernet on a 10 ft cord.

I have all WIFI turned off, even so far as to run in airplane mode to guarantee it is not using WIFI.I do not have a MS account for logon and have never created a MS account to log on.

After Fall Creator update when I log into my "Local" account it also is logging in the "Admin" account" which it shouldn't do plus that has a password on it so how can that be? I found this out when I went to restart the computer and it told me I had another account still open and when I looked sure enough the main "Admin" account" was logged on!!!!So I went to Start button clicked on the "Admin" account entered my password and then logged off of it then went back to my "Local" account" and did the restart.

What is weird also. Both accounts I use a fill color for the background on the login screens. I noticed the "Admin" account fill color was identical to the "Local" account fill color which it should not have been. It has it's own color. I only use Ethernet and have all WIF turned off on this laptop. If I need to use my printer via WIFI I go to my Time Warner UBEE DVW32CB 2.4g modem and via "Access Control" I enter the MAC address for the printer and reset the printer to see the laptop. I turn WIFI on just for that print job then reset everything.

The only thing my WIFI is used for is my Ipad in the bedroom to listen to a local low powered AM radio station I can't get via the radio and I play one Vegas World video game. Only the free version, no money or bit coins involved.How can it be that my "Admin" account is being activated. I DON'T want that being online other than when installing etc. and how is it logging on without the password? This is why I created a "Local" user password protected account. I do all my gmail and surfing from my "Local" account.

I use Chrome as my default browser. I use two extensions Flash Control and AdBlock Plus. and those are only installed on the "Local" account.I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes premium as my security programs.Also note Fall Creator update reset all Computer Services and I had to go back and disable some. I disable all xbox features since I don't do gaming and don't have an xbox.

I also disable UPnP per Steve Gibbons Shields Up recommendations and had to go back and disable that again.Any ideas greatly appreciated.I am using OPEN DNS for the IPv4 per Leo Laport's recommendations. Oh this is so darn confusing.Anyone out there that can help me out really appreciated.Thanks folks.Cel

SmartEyeball, Nov 5, 2017
  5. cel01 Win User
    Thank You so much SmartEyeball. I was so tired when I put that up. I had made it with paragraphs in a txt note pad document on my puter but when I pasted it it blocked it and I was too beat to try to fix it. i couldn't keep my eyes open Grin.
    Take Care
    Cel

cel01, Nov 5, 2017
  6. cel01 Win User
    Whatever the issue was it has gone away. Maybe I had something clicked. Note with the Creator upgrade all your Services settings are returned to default so if you had any changes there you have to redo them.

cel01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature

1. Fall Creator logging in all users at once - bypassing password feature - Similar Threads - Fall Creator logging

2. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  3. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  4. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  5. Fall Creator, created addtional user folders

Fall Creator, created addtional user folders: Something I have done for many years is keep my data and a separate drive to my OS, and I am sure many of you do the same. Under W7 and now W10 I use the location tab in the folder properties to move date folders to my "D" drive; however I have noticed that under 1709 a...
  6. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  7. Fall Creators Update Doesn't Log Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Doesn't Log Out: I upgraded to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update a few days ago and I have noticed an annoying problem. When a user on my system shuts down or restarts, the system appears to do what it is supposed to do and shuts down or restarts. However, if another person then turns the...
  8. Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: The following features and functionalities in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update are either removed from the product in the current release (“Removed”) or are not in active development and might be removed in future releases (“Deprecated”). This list is intended to help...
  9. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....
  10. Timeline feature will not make Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Timeline feature will not make Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: If recent Windows 10 Insider builds have been consistently bringing lots of new features to play with, we’re still waiting for Microsoft to deliver some of the most exciting stuff we’ve seen during Build 2017. Unfortunately though, it seems that the new Timeline feature that...