Windows 10: Fall Creator update problems/solved

Discus and support Fall Creator update problems/solved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been seeing a few posts about the Fall Creator update and the various problems or no problems. Mine was that I had updated to W10Pro so I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spazbot, Oct 22, 2017.

1. spazbot Win User

Fall Creator update problems/solved

I have been seeing a few posts about the Fall Creator update and the various problems or no problems. Mine was that I had updated to W10Pro so I could use whatever drivers I wanted to. But with the first Creator update I couldn't install any NVidia drivers older than the 370 series, then with the Fall update I couldn't install any drivers older than the 380 series. Today I remembered a post about disabling Real Time Protection in Malwarebytes if you are having problems running games, freezing, stuttering, etc. Tried installing older drivers with it disabled and it worked. Really regretting buying Malwarebytes Pro now. It was fine when it wasn't trying to do everything. It sucks at anything other than malware.

:)

spazbot, Oct 22, 2017

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing?

Install Fall Creators Update for Windows 10. This solved my same problem.

drboborjan, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Connectify Hotspot : Not Working after Fall Creators Update (October)

Thanks for the idea, but I'm loving the other feathers of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Can you please notify Microsoft about this bug, so they might solve this issue in next updates maybe.

Before Windows 10 Fall Creators Update it was working totally fine and no problems occurred and doing fine with connectify. Connectify.com also notified me that their engineers are also working for this kind of problems happened by Fall Creators
    update.

Windows 10 Fall Creators update solved other problems such as High Disk Uses and better stable performance than before. Just this problem and another problem occurring with few Intel Graphics Cards making the texts and images looking darker,
    that problem is also happened to many other users who uses only Intel Graphics.

Enjamul Galib, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Fall Creator update problems/solved

1. Fall Creator update problems/solved - Similar Threads - Fall Creator update

2. Fall Creators Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update Problems: For more than a year, Windows has been trying to install the subject update and for that long, various incarnations of updates have failed to install on my Acer Aspire S7. The program hangs up my entire system at 1% installed so that I have no choice but to shut down and...
  3. Fall creators update.

Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  4. How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017: Windows 10 build 17017.There is a problem in automatic changeing grafic cards beetween intel GPU and Nvidia GPU.If you now have lower FPS in games, or programs like Photoshop/After Effects... - go to NVidia control center and change chooseing GPU from - automatic to - Nvidia...
  5. Activation problems After Creators fall Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problems After Creators fall Update: I have a dual boot home built system with current parts, which has two separate bootable SSD disks, each containing separate retail copies copies if Windows 10 (one Pro x64 and the other home x386). The reason for the two copies of windows is that the 32 bit allows for older...
  6. Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem: About every 2 seconds my cursor will freeze in place for a second and snap to where it's supposed to be. programs do the same thing; while loading they will pause, then snap to where they should have been at that time. I've tried fresh restoring windows and that didn't do...
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....