Windows 10: Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

Discus and support Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All Not sure if this is a real issue or not, but it shows Other Updates all Failed, is it Related to Avast Free 17.8? or just a Windows 10 Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMDMan2016, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

Hi All

Not sure if this is a real issue or not, but it shows Other Updates all Failed, is it Related to Avast Free 17.8? or just a Windows 10 Update glitch, or nothing to be concerned about, I can try the update reset if need be

:)

AMDMan2016, Nov 12, 2017

2. Windows Update 1709

Hi

I want to know if the Fall Creators update is same as Update 1709?

I have started updating it and is it possible to know the approximate size of the download?

Thanks

Anand M Nair, Nov 12, 2017
  3. Fall Creators Upadate

Is it possible to prevent the installation of the Fall Creators Upadate? If not, is it possible to uninstall it? An acquaintance of mine has Feature Update ... to 1709 waiting for Restart in order to be installed. Is this the Fall Creators Upadate? I made
    a manual restore point before he shut down the Windows. Hopefully, this wil help in future to uninstall all updates after the date of this restore point. If not, he will have to reinstall Windows.

IvanKlyunchev, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

Hi AMDMan2016

It is always possible that an AV interfered with something but why a product like Avast would interfere with Window Store apps does not make sense.

I would restart my computer and check history again, could have been a glitch which may self resolve. Then running update reset would seem like a reasonable thing to me if they continue to fail.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 12, 2017
  5. Still continued to fail, though Reliablity History shows they completed after restart, so I don't know which part is right or why there even showing up in Windows Updates area other updates

Also checked upstairs Windows 10 Pro x64 system, with Avast also, and not showing up in that ones Other updates area

Just got 2 More in, and appears as normal now, Microsoft Photos and App Installer via Windows App Store update, so maybe a Glitch I guess

AMDMan2016, Nov 12, 2017
  6. Yes. If they repeatedly fail, be concerned.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

1. Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly - Similar Threads - Fall Creators 1709

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 Fail - Very Annoying Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 Fail - Very Annoying Issue: Hello everyone; In this thread I have been trying to solve my problem for a while but it's locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-fall-creators-update-1709-fail-very/e5115214-642e-45de-bb46-d182a2be6d56 In the last message...
  3. "Users_old" directory after updating to 1709 Fall Creators

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Users_old" directory after updating to 1709 Fall Creators: In Trainwreck of errors related to seemingly-normal Win10 updates - help! Solved - Windows 10 Forums I posted of my confusion, a problem now solved, about an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 installed suddenly being unable to download and install updates. "Net" of that...
  4. Disable driver update regedit - 1709 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable driver update regedit - 1709 Fall Creators Update: Hello How to turn off driver update via regedit ? os windows 10 fall creatros update 1709 Thank you 99435
  5. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 - Sound HDMI issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 - Sound HDMI issue: After updating to 1709 the sound to my AV reciever cuts off randomly all the time. Its connected with HMDI from my gpu (nvidia 980ti), and I've never had this problem. I've tried deleting drivers, updating them. I did a roll back to 1703 and everything was workig fine. Its...
  6. Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items: This got to be a bug in version 1709 because despite installing all updates and rebooting many times, after I Unpin From Start from the items from the Start Menu Items list, they reappear after I start up again. Microsoft again, messed up big time on this... See...
  7. Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop: After upgrading window 10 to the Fall UC, i'm having some problems with remote desktop: two pc both with 1709: Sometimes the login stuck and i only see the login image with the user icon but it does not enter the descktop, some other times it ask for password again, it...
  8. Fall Creator's update (1709) broke the program index

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator's update (1709) broke the program index: I got the Fall Creator’s update recently, and it somehow broke Windows’ indexing of programs. I'm currently on Winver: 1709 (OS Build 16299.64). Before the problem: Windows 10/drive C: is installed on a 250GB SSD, but most programs are installed on a conventional 640 GB...
  9. Fall Creators Update Causing Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Causing Issues: I recently installed the new Fall Creators Update, and right after, I have been having some weird issues that I'm not happy about, and quite frankly, I want to uninstall the update because of it. 1) My EasyMail for Gmail app stopped giving me notifications for new mail....
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues: I am having issues updating from 1703 to 1709, and I could use some help. I used the native Windows Update tool to download 1709. I restarted my computer when prompted to begin the installation. I got about a quarter of the way through the installation when I got a blue...