Windows 10: Fall Creators update breaks older wallpaper menu usage

Discus and support Fall Creators update breaks older wallpaper menu usage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've use this: Code: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl, @desktop[/quote] to change my wallpaper settings for so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DTG1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. DTG1 Win User

Fall Creators update breaks older wallpaper menu usage

I've use this:

Code: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl, @desktop[/quote] to change my wallpaper settings for so long, I feel lost now that its not usable!

Maybe someone with some smarts will fix that for us diehards *Cool.

:)

2. Marantz USB audio

Installing falls creator update seem to break my dac.

I can´t roll back to older drivers.

Driver date 9/28/2017

I can´t even set is a default

What can i do?

HenrikLaursen_685, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Windows Update Fall Creators "Fcked my pc"

Well i have taken all components out my pc, (custom built) made sure all clean, made sure that there is enough thermal paste etc on cpu.

my setup.

Fall Creators update breaks older wallpaper menu usage [​IMG]

this are the following steps ive taken.

Round-up of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update bugs: BSoD, high CPU usage, and more

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/app-icons-start-menu-missing-windows-10-fall-creators-update/

Top 3 Ways to Fix WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage after Windows 10 Creators Update | Driver Talent

Top 10 Ways to Fix High CPU/RAM/Memory Usage after Windows 10 Update | Driver Talent

How to Fix High CPU Usage after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update | Driver Talent

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/s...ndows-10-fall-creators-update/#comment-161113

https://blog.emsisoft.com/2017/09/14/antimalware-service-executable/

there are more!

and another thing i have noticed now myself is that its now saying that i need to activate windows, all i have done is left my pc on while i was out....

anything else you would like to give me... sigh

NickHollamby, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 18, 2017
  5. DTG1 Win User
    Oh, thanks Brink. Lets hope they dont remove that one next update. *Wink

DTG1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Fall Creators update breaks older wallpaper menu usage - Similar Threads - Fall Creators update

2. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  3. Fall Creators Update breaks printing to network shares

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fall Creators Update breaks printing to network shares: [ATTACH] In the picture above, RUMCAJS refers to the Windows 10-computer with a freshly installed Fall Creators Update, and AKI is another computer - running Windows 7 - with an HP LaserJet 6L attached to it. You can see that the printer is visible to RUMCAJS, and that I've...
  4. Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update: I don't know how many Sandboxie users we have here but there's got to be a few. If you are, and have upgraded W10 to FCU, you should install beta 5.21.6. It was released today. Sandboxie doesn't officially support FCU yet, but based on my personal case use, the beta is...
  5. Hard Disk Usage After Fall Creators Update 1709

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Disk Usage After Fall Creators Update 1709: I installed the FCU 1709 today. About an hour ago, I was looking at my C: drive properties and I lost about 20 GB's with the install. Are there some very large download/install files on my C: drive that can be deleted now ? My C: drive is SDD 128 GB and before the install, I...
  6. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  7. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  8. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  9. Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update: I have seen many people with same problem even with 3 times clean install of Windows 10 fall creators update . Any one with same problem ? 96575
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....