Windows 10: Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager...

Discus and support Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys i updated my OS to 1709 (16299.19) and i have no GPU tracking in Task Manager. I am using very first (original) Surface Pro. Any registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 7fh3498f, Oct 20, 2017.

1. 7fh3498f Win User

Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager...

Hi guys

i updated my OS to 1709 (16299.19) and i have no GPU tracking in Task Manager. I am using very first (original) Surface Pro. Any registry tweaks to enable that feature? Thank you.

Regards,

:)

7fh3498f, Oct 20, 2017

2. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 20, 2017
  3. fall creators update Problem

Hi guys after I update my windows 10 to fall creators update I can't find a lot of features like GPU in task manager, Phone in setting menu, people at the taskbar, new power saver … anyone know where is the problem or what I should
    do?

Answer

Request▾

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Abd Elrahman Ahmed, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

It should show by default but only in the Performance tab, You can add a basic GPU dataset to the Process tab ( the default tab ) by right Clicking on the Column header and Selecting GPU

Barman58, Oct 20, 2017
  5. 7fh3498f Win User
    The thing is that it's not showing in the performance tab. Any clues guys?

7fh3498f, Oct 20, 2017
  6. cage Win User
    Have the same thing after update. I hope they will fix it in the near update.

7. Plankton Win User
    I"m wondering if it's got something to do with tablets and laptops and whether it was an upgrade or clean install. On my custom built PC it's shows just fine.

Plankton, Oct 20, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 21, 2017
  9. cage Win User
    In my case it was an upgrade. I have an old laptop with radeon 5650 on the board. That radeon is out of support there is no new drivers for it. I'm suggest that it may cause a problem.

10. 7fh3498f Win User
    7fh3498f, Oct 21, 2017
  11. t4nk83 Win User
    My CPU meets the requirements and it still isn't displaying. It is annoying , and I can't seem to find anything to enable it like I have to on Server 2012R2 and if I want Disk Performance to show, that command is diskperf -y , any ideas?

t4nk83, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Fall Creators Update. No GPU tracking in task manager... - Similar Threads - Fall Creators Update

2. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  3. Fall creators update v1809

Fall creators update v1809: I have updated to windows 10 fall creators update v1809 and everything runs smooth until I use sleep mode. When I wake my computer from sleep everything lags extremely to the point where I need to restart, then everything is fine, until I use sleep again. Has anyone...
  4. Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update: I don't know how many Sandboxie users we have here but there's got to be a few. If you are, and have upgraded W10 to FCU, you should install beta 5.21.6. It was released today. Sandboxie doesn't officially support FCU yet, but based on my personal case use, the beta is...
  5. Fall creators update not initializing(?)

Fall creators update not initializing(?): So when i booted my pc this morning, i was greeted with the "hello" screen of the windows update. But then it just stops fading in and giving me black screens amd half-faded in sentences. I decided to give it a while, but after 4 hours it hasn't gotten a step further. The...
  6. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  7. Fall Creator Update Query

Fall Creator Update Query: A couple of weeks ago I installed the Fall Creator Update.All installed well,but when I booted up all my Start Menu items were missing,also my about half my Desktop Icons had gone.so I reverted back to build 1703. have Microsoft sorted these things out,i am a bit unsure if I...
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....