Windows 10: False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.

Discus and support False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, In-home wireless network, no other computers, running Windows 10. ISP is Cox Communications. I get occasional messages in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samkrit, May 23, 2016.

1. samkrit Win User

False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, In-home wireless network, no other computers, running Windows 10. ISP is Cox Communications.
    I get occasional messages in the lower right corner saying "Cannot connect to the Internet. Please verify your Internet connection and try again". I do not believe those messages, because I do not notice any interruption of anything that I am doing when they appear. The messages are accompanied by a white "I" in a blue dot. The messages appear about every few minutes and stay for about 5 to 10 seconds. I have been using Windows 10 for many months. Please advise. Thanks,

Sam K.

:)

samkrit, May 23, 2016

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, May 23, 2016
  3. magovoru Win User
    "No Internet Connection" Message

Hi pedbrinco,

Can you browse the internet using Internet Explorer?

Have you tried uninstalling Nokia Suite from the PC which doesn't work and reinstalling it?

Also, it may be worth to reset your router and change your password, then reconnect. Do this before reinstalling the application, to make sure it is not a network issue.

If the problem persists check your firewall settings.

You can try also turns out firewall and try to uninstall the antivirus and then restart computer. After computer came on again, I hope that the updater for nokia belle will work.

magovoru, May 23, 2016
Thema:

False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.

1. False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages. - Similar Threads - False Cannot connect

2. Cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet: My wi fi is on.I cannot connect to internet.Spectrum said it's not them.I get these messages:This site can't be reached.server ip cannot be found.I get this on my laptop and desktop.The DNS server might be unavailable.Rexently I put Windows 11 on laptop....
  3. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the internet: From today my laptop has been showing this problem, it shows that it is connected to the wifi, but none of the browser or the app are connecting, i tried to renew my ip address but it says 'no operation can be performed on local area connection while it has its media...
  4. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  5. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  6. Cannot Connect To Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Connect To Internet: Hey all, so I just got done switching windows over to my SSD and everything seemed to be ok until I realized I couldn't connect to my wifi, the only option that shows up is ethernet. I use a little USB dongle that lets me connect to our wifi and it just refuses to work even...
  7. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....
  8. false activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    false activation message: I run win 10 on imac 27 via boot camp since 2013. Recently my directly start on win 10, stoped working. So i bougth parallels desktop. Unfornunately i get a message for not activated windows when i use windows 10 via parallels desktop. All efforts to reactivate windows...
  9. Connected to internet but computer falsely reporting no connection

Connected to internet but computer falsely reporting no connection: Hi I have a Windows 7 Laptop that I recently upgraded to Windows 10. About a week after the upgrade the Internet Icon and the Wi-Fi page in settings have been falsely reporting that I have no internet connection. Yet I am on the internet. I can use Chrome and all other...
  10. Last update caused (incorrect) cannot connect to Internet messages

Last update caused (incorrect) cannot connect to Internet messages: Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, In-home wireless network, no other computers, running Windows 10. ISP is Cox Communications. After the most recent update(s), I now get occasional messages in the lower right corner saying "Cannot connect to the Internet. Please verify your Internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xapoptimizer connect to internet false