Windows 10: Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

Discus and support Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today? Why am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WebSpectrum, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today?

Why am I suddenly receiving them today and why am I getting this without my permission when I do not want the feature?

:)

WebSpectrum, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

Family Features

Hi Moyesh,

It seems that someone had turned the parental controls. To help you out with the concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to turn off family features.

Let us know how it goes and if it case you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

1. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T - Similar Threads - Family Features Sign

2. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  3. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  4. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in - Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  6. Sign in - Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  7. Microsoft store being a little sh*t.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store being a little sh*t.: Does windows type like enterprise affect that what accounts you can use to login to microsoft store and if so why are you so f*cking d1cks that you make it like that why you can not just use what account you want. Cause i can not use my personal account and every single of...
  8. Microsoft is sh*t

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is sh*t: I bought my first laptop which has windows 10 on it... I should have saved my money and just bought an Apple Product instead. Windows constantly give useless updates that make my laptop slower than a stupid snail. The Microsoft Store won't open and I have tried many different...
  9. Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together: A few months back I joined windows insider as the "early features" was pretty intriguing. I have had no issues, or had no issues. Yesterday my pc did the unthinkable. When I booted it up I was greeted with the horrifying Green Screen of Death. I am not sure what error message...
  10. Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????: Day by day, Microsoft makes Windows a true piece of ****. In Windows 10 there has crappy Defender, crappy Cortana, crappy Ads, crappy Edge, crappy Auto Update, crappy bloatwares, crappy unnecessary processes running in the background. And there has no user control over it....