Windows 10: Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version)

Discus and support Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Family Tree Maker program copied to a zip drive that ran fine on my windows 7 computer, then I upgraded to windows 10 new computer that cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidMetheny, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version)

I have a Family Tree Maker program copied to a zip drive that ran fine on my windows 7 computer, then I upgraded to windows 10 new computer that cannot read said program. Can you give me a simple solution without monetary value please?

:)

DavidMetheny, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2018
  3. D Mills Win User
    Family Tree Maker 2014 can't access the Internet

Using ASUS all in one computer, bought 2/2017. Using Norton, I installed. Have NOT run the Norton Removal Tool. Windows 10 Home Version came on computer, version 1703. I am using Chrome to access internet. Family Tree Maker suggests using Chrome, not
    IE.

Have used Family Tree Maker for many years, this problem just came up today. "No internet connection or firewall may be blocking access"

Any suggestions?

Dorothy Mills

D Mills, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version)

family tree maker will not load

Hello Juzar,

I tried the clean boot plus the safe boot mode and still have the same issue. I also tried shutting off the firewall and anit-virus programs, ran the Net Framework verification tool and tried copying family tree maker to the desk top and running from there.
    Is there some way to track step by step and see what the installaware wizard is trying to do when it fails?

Thanks

Ekim

rebuatekim, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version)

1. Family Tree Maker Program (unknown version) - Similar Threads - Family Tree Maker

2. Family Tree Maker 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Tree Maker 2019: Suddenly, I am unable to open the app Family Tree Maker 2019. I can't repair or uninstall it either. I downloaded another copy but it fails to execute. Windows 11 says there is a problem but no further information or help. Can you help?Harold...
  3. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  4. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  5. Family Tree Maker 2006

Family Tree Maker 2006: When I try to open I get the message Family Tree Maker cannot find your file. please check the "Directories" and "drives" fields to ensure you are supplying the correct path...
  6. Family Tree Maker 16

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Family Tree Maker 16: Run Family Tree Maker 16 as l prefer that Version. Runs on Windows 10 or did. When l try to open it it says missing LTKRN13N.dll. Have tried uninstalling and reloading. When reinstalled it then automatically opens no problems but once closed l then get the same message...
  7. Family Tree Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Family Tree Maker: I had my computer reset and lost Family Tree Maker versions 2017 and 2019. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-tree-maker/44b24c95-12f7-4189-82c6-943333422ede
  8. Family Tree maker program 2011

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Tree maker program 2011: After transferring my existing FTM program to my new computer, the program opens but all the living people's first names are hidden for security reasons. Any thoughts how I can open the hidden info? The info is only for my personal use, I do not give any 'living info' to...
  9. Family Tree maker will not open

Family Tree maker will not open: My FTM 2010 program will not open, it says "file is corrupted", it has been working OK for about 8 years. If I Uninstall FTM, then re-install FTM prog, will I lose my 4000 plus names & details? 35 years of work. Cheers...
  10. Family Tree Maker 2006

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Family Tree Maker 2006: I lost FTM 2006 programme on my notebook when it crashed. I do not know how I got it on there originally. I have original FTM 2006 disc but my notebook has no disc drive. How do I get it on notebook without buying new version of FTM? I like the 2006 version. My notebook...