Windows 10: Farorites Bar In Firefox

Discus and support Farorites Bar In Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you add a website to the favorites bar using an icon only in firefox? My existing favorites bar icons was imported from IE 11. Do I need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rjordan393, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Farorites Bar In Firefox

How do you add a website to the favorites bar using an icon only in firefox? My existing favorites bar icons was imported from IE 11. Do I need to create an icon in IE 11 and then import it to firefox?

:)

rjordan393, Feb 25, 2017
  2. PDQpat Win User

Creators Update ruined my fonts

Winaero Tweaker didn't enlarged text in either Title bar or menus. It changed the color of the title bar to blue but even Windows personalization does that - and better. I'm wondering if there's a left-over font setting that's making these two items smaller.

Too small:

All title bars

File Explorer menu bar

Firefox menu bar, tabs

Firefox icons/arrows dropdown lists

Notetab menubar

Normal text:

Firefox URL box

Firefox search box (but not "suggestions")

Thunderbird menu bar, tabs

Notetab tabs

PDQpat, Feb 25, 2017
  3. Smittychat., Feb 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Farorites Bar In Firefox

Nope. Right click the Bookmark, click Properties, eliminate the text, click Save.

Farorites Bar In Firefox [​IMG]

When adding a Bookmark, eliminate the text at the outset:

Edwin, Feb 25, 2017
  5. clam1952 Win User
    Just watch you haven't got a load of identical default icons before you delete the text!

clam1952, Feb 25, 2017
  6. Thanks Edwin & Clam,
    However I do have three icons that are identical and I have to hover over them to see what they are. Should I delete them and go to the websites to reinstall them.

rjordan393, Feb 25, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    You could edit the name to one letter, for example, to save space.

Edwin, Feb 25, 2017
  8. clam1952 Win User

Farorites Bar In Firefox

You could try it, however it didn't work for two of mine.

clam1952, Feb 25, 2017
  9. Thanks,
    That's what I found out.

rjordan393, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Farorites Bar In Firefox

1. Farorites Bar In Firefox - Similar Threads - Farorites Bar Firefox

2. How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Firefox View button from Firefox Title Bar: [ATTACH]This post explains how to remove Firefox View button from Firefox title bar. Firefox View is a new feature of the Firefox browser that lets you sync browsed content across various devices using the same Firefox account. It is represented by a pinned tab that stays at...
  3. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  4. New blue bar has appeared in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    New blue bar has appeared in Firefox: I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0 (64-bit), and there must have been an update because whenever I try to use the url box, an annoying bright blue bar appears. I've unchecked almost everything in Options and set a ton of stuff to false in about:config - but the dazzling bar is still...
  5. Firefox Location Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Location Bar: I have been unable to post to the Firefox Support Website. That is why I am posting this here. Whenever I type a letter, say "C", in the URL bar I get suggestions for all sites I have recently visited starting with C. This has just started and I don't want that behavior. I...
  6. Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Address Bar Suggestions: I have recently deleted my Firefox history, including cookies, cache and everything else. I went back to the beginning of all-time just to make sure there was nothing left. But I'm still faced with a dilemma, whenever I type a single letter, say R for example, it...
  7. Remove Firefox Search Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Remove Firefox Search Bar: I didn't like the Firefox Search Bar. I rarely used it. It takes up valuable real estate that can be used by other ADD-ONS Icons. I Just do my searches directly in Bing or Google. To remove the Firefox Search Bar (this actually just moves it and stores it away, you can...
  8. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...
  9. Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Title Bar in Firefox [img] Information The title bar is at the top of Firefox. It includes the Firefox icon in the top left corner, and the full title of the currently opened tab. The title bar is not added by default in Firefox since it does take...
  10. Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Search Bar in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), you might see your search bar and your address bar combined into a single bar. New installs of Firefox Quantum will see this unified bar. If you prefer separate...