Windows 10: Fastboot (Android)

Discus and support Fastboot (Android) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to root my Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, however I seem to have a problem with getting fastboot working. Adb works fine, however win 10 doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tomovirka, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Tomovirka Win User

Fastboot (Android)

I want to root my Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, however I seem to have a problem with getting fastboot working. Adb works fine, however win 10 doesn't (it worked well with win 7) recognize my phone properly when in fastboot mode and connected via USB. Anyone here who's had the same trouble with Android devices? Any ideas?

Fastboot (Android) [​IMG]

:)

Tomovirka, Dec 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 & Android Fastboot (Device Failed Enumeration - Error Code 43)

Hi, To Microsoft Community!

I Am Using Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (x64). I Am Having Issues Connecting My Android Device In Fastboot Mode. Although I Have Installed Proper Drivers For My Device & It Is Recognized By Windows 10 In Normal Mode (HTC Android Composite Device) But I
    Am Unable To Use It In Fastboot Mode. My HTC Device Is Also Recognized In "HBOOT Mode". It Shows "USB BOS Descriptor Failed" & "Device Failed Enumeration - Error Code 43" In Fastboot Mode. I Have Tried Everything But Unable To Get It Connected.

Here Is The Screenshots Link For Better Understanding. Looking Forward For Your Reply. Thanks!

http://www.megafileupload.com/9iyL/Screenshots.rar

OR

https://www.wetransfer.com/download...f32ad3c4b1404d58e2ff865b20150908165556/bce396

SyedBilal07, Dec 5, 2015
  3. BSOD caused by unknown driver

Whenever I try to use android's fastboot my system randomly crashes. The only thing I get on BSOD screen is "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED".

Dump

MishaGolikov, Dec 5, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Fastboot (Android)

I have similar troubles with all the Androids. Seems that every phone/device needs proper drivers for Windows for them to connect properly. Unfortunately Alcatel (my phone) doesn't have drivers for W10 at all. Maybe you can find some from Sony.

CountMike, Dec 5, 2015
  5. Tomovirka Win User
    I downloaded some fastboot drivers from the Sony website as you suggested, I tried installing them manually however this happens, any suggestions, am I even going right with installing them this way?

Tomovirka, Dec 5, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    Sorry, I couldn't get proper drivers for my previous Sony phone either. That was one of main reasons I switched to Alcatel but that did not pan out either. Didn't work with W 8.1 either. I hear that even iPhone owners are not having much luck.

CountMike, Dec 5, 2015
  7. Tomovirka Win User
    Oh well, I'll play a bit around with android studio, maybe I can come up with something. If not I'll just install win 7 and go for a dualboot configuration. Thanks for answering mate, cheers.

Tomovirka, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fastboot (Android)

1. Fastboot (Android) - Similar Threads - Fastboot Android

2. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  3. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  4. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin: Hi I have a Lenovo laptop and have updated everything but still it can not find Fastboot devices. i have installed latest drivers and changed the cable.I have SDK Tool. reinstalled windows but still not working.Thanks...
  6. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin: Hi I have a Lenovo laptop and have updated everything but still it can not find Fastboot devices. i have installed latest drivers and changed the cable.I have SDK Tool. reinstalled windows but still not working.Thanks...
  7. ADB and fASTBOot not working while i have updated everythin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I fix fastboot only signing out my user when I shut down?

How do I fix fastboot only signing out my user when I shut down?: My PC doesn't shut down when fast boot is enabled... It works when it's disabled, but when I enable it again, the shutdown all of the possible ways to shut down just logs out my user, then asks me to sign out again. Is there an easy fix to this, where I can still use fast...
  9. How do I fix fastboot only signing out my user when I shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix fastboot only signing out my user when I shut down?: My PC doesn't shut down when fast boot is enabled... It works when it's disabled, but when I enable it again, the shutdown all of the possible ways to shut down just logs out my user, then asks me to sign out again. Is there an easy fix to this, where I can still use fast...
  10. Fastboot not working or detecting device on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fastboot not working or detecting device on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see what you can do if Fastboot is not working on Windows 11/10. The Fastboot binary is rather complex to use. It is a protocol that is used for sending commands to your Android phone over USB. You can use the Fastboot commands to unlock the...