Windows 10: faster way to install windows in multi PCs (specifications of PCs not same)

Discus and support faster way to install windows in multi PCs (specifications of PCs not same) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how i can install windows in multi PCs and save time without using image because PCs specification in not same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TecnoSy, Aug 24, 2018.

1. TecnoSy Win User

faster way to install windows in multi PCs (specifications of PCs not same)

how i can install windows in multi PCs and save time

without using image because PCs specification in not same

:)

TecnoSy, Aug 24, 2018
  2. TecnoSy Win User

how i can install windows in multi PCs and save time

without using image because PCs specification in not same

TecnoSy, Aug 28, 2018
  3. SarahKong Win User

Building images using wim files is not PC specific.

Meaning you can create one image to work across different hardware.

See link about building images using the Windows ADK.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Let me know if you have further questions.

SarahKong, Aug 28, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. faster way to install windows in multi PCs (specifications of PCs not same) - Similar Threads - faster install multi

2. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  3. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  4. Is windows 7 faster than windows 10 For low end pcs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 7 faster than windows 10 For low end pcs: My pc configuration:CPU : IntelR CeleronR 2957U @ 1.40GHz 1.40 GHzRAM : 6.00 GB 5.89 GB usableDisk space : 500gbSeeing this config what you guys think. Should I switch to win 7 or should stick with win 10 pro. Which OS is better for my pc....
  5. Is windows 7 faster than windows 10 For low end pcs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is windows 7 faster than windows 10 For low end pcs: My pc configuration:CPU : IntelR CeleronR 2957U @ 1.40GHz 1.40 GHzRAM : 6.00 GB 5.89 GB usableDisk space : 500gbSeeing this config what you guys think. Should I switch to win 7 or should stick with win 10 pro. Which OS is better for my pc....
  6. Share a Folder on a Network with specific PCs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Share a Folder on a Network with specific PCs: Hi, I want to share a folder from my Computer (PC0) with two other Computers (PC1, PC2) only in my home network. But I don't want other Computers (for example PC3) on the network to be able to access it. (I don't mind if they can see it). Is this possible? I already know...
  7. Specific Wi-Fi missing from Windows PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific Wi-Fi missing from Windows PCs: Hoping for some help with a strange issue. Yesterday everything was fine. This morning both my windows 10 PCs have decided my wifi service doesn't exist. I have an old imac and an android tablet that are connecting fine, so i know theres nothing wrong with the wifi...
  8. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. Same product key on two PCs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same product key on two PCs: Hi there. Within the last two days I upgraded a PC and a laptop to Windows 10 home as part of the free upgrade program. Just noticed tonight that Windows assigned the same product key to each PC. How is that possible? Why would Microsoft do that? I had no control over which...
  10. Update many PCs in the same time ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update many PCs in the same time ?: I have many pc working with Windows 10, is there a way to download the updates just for one computer than share it ? 73877