Windows 10: Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

Discus and support Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Goodbye Google Chrome and other slow browsers Web browser Chedot browser new Fast browser supports the download of music and videos directly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michael10, Jul 4, 2018.

1. michael10 Win User

Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

michael10, Jul 4, 2018
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

XP/SP3 -> To Win 7 or Win 8

I tried the windows 8 build thats available and I thought it was a step backwards from 7.

ShiBDiB, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

I've stepped back to 7 from 8 there are more and better drivers for 7 .and its close enough to 7 in use she'd like it

theoneandonlymrk, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

XP/SP3 -> To Win 7 or Win 8

Honestly I would just download the windows 8 preview and test it out, if you like it then hop on that but if metro turns it off for you then I would suggest windows 7 X64 home premium

brandonwh64, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

1. Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8... - Similar Threads - Fastest best browser

2. I will like to install Win XP, but I have 7. How to do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I will like to install Win XP, but I have 7. How to do this?: install xp on 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-like-to-install-win-xp-but-i-have-7-how-to/2b5472b4-33c5-4733-b436-995f42f7e5d0
  3. I will like to install Win XP, but I have 7. How to do this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I will like to install Win XP, but I have 7. How to do this?: install xp on 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-like-to-install-win-xp-but-i-have-7-how-to/2b5472b4-33c5-4733-b436-995f42f7e5d0
  4. tell feature you like or miss

in Windows 10 Customization
    tell feature you like or miss: we know wee like feature but microsoft make it gon. tell us your feture you miss or like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-feature-you-like-or-miss/759d0ba4-6b69-41df-abc3-c8b38953ba56
  5. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  6. The best new features in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    The best new features in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Microsoft recently announced next big update for Windows 10 and a report last week revealed that Windows 10 October 2018 Update will arrive in the first half of October. Windows 10 October 2018 Update comes with its own set of new features and in this article, we’ll take a...
  7. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The complete article gives more detail on browsers and tests performed, though not in a reader-friendly format, imo. What does...
  8. How best to install Win 7=> 10 in dual boot with XP (seperate HDD)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How best to install Win 7=> 10 in dual boot with XP (seperate HDD)?: I currently have a dual-boot system with Win XP on one hard drive and Win 7 on another hard drive. I am looking into upgrading the Win 7 drive to Win 10 sometime in the next month or two. (At current, on boot up, it gives me the option of booting into Win or selecting "old...
  9. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...
  10. Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?: I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features. Should I enable this even tho I'm running Windows 10 ? 6845

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chedot icons