Windows 10: Fatal application exit

Discus and support Fatal application exit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whilst resetting my pc I keep getting the message fatal application error which halts the reset and cannot be removed without manually turning of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LewisUnderwood1, May 13, 2021.

1. Fatal application exit

Whilst resetting my pc I keep getting the message fatal application error which halts the reset and cannot be removed without manually turning of the pc with the power button Not sure how to fix this Thanks

:)

LewisUnderwood1, May 13, 2021

2. Fatal Application exit - Runtime expiring

How do I remove this annoying message?

explorer.exe - Fatal Application Exit

barrier.c - Runtime->IsExecution

Jeanne Forgues, May 13, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Fatal Application exit - Runtime expiring

Hello Nancy,

To resolve the issue with the error code Fatal Application exit, we suggest running System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management. This will help us to determine the issue and repairing corrupted system file.You may refer to
    ZigZag3143 post
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Ernie San, May 13, 2021
  4. Fatal application exit

Fatal Application exit - Runtime expiring

Few days ago I installed a program to open a zip file. Ever since every time I open a folder or any computer application a message pops up ( explorer.exe - fatal application exit / barrier C. - Runtime is expiring ).

I removed all recently installed apps and scanned the laptop for viruses, nothing was found. I still get this messages which kind of restarts the screen and terminate any open folder/image.

I'm not a computer expert but I searched the internet for any fix but couldn't find anything related to my problem.

Appreciate any help.

Thanl you

Nancy Wassef, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Fatal application exit

1. Fatal application exit - Similar Threads - Fatal application exit

2. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  3. barrier.c-runtime > is executing explorer.exe--fatal application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    barrier.c-runtime > is executing explorer.exe--fatal application error: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have been getting a repeated runtime error barrier.c-runtime > is executing explorer.exe--fatal application error. How do I fix this? Repeatedly seeing the popup with that error message is concerning.Thank you in advance for any help you...
  4. Critical Warning after exiting a game application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Warning after exiting a game application: So what's with this message? It has only occured once so far.Note: this application when exits to Windows also detaches the display original calibration from its place; this is fixed by opening Settings and clicking on the Display sector, rebooting may be unnecessary thanks...
  5. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  6. Exiting Office 2019 applications

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exiting Office 2019 applications: I've never liked pressing Top Right-Hand Corner "x" to exit an application, much preferring Menu > File > Exit. The second approach seems to me to ensure a managed closedown, while the first seems more of an emergency stop with much potential for loose ends. Office 2010...
  7. Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.

Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui j'ai supprimer des fichier pour libérer de l'espace sur mon disque dur principale. Il ne me semble pas avoir fait de fausse manipulation j'ai supprimer internet explorer mais du coup j'ai des doute, mais pourtant quand j'essais d'ouvrir l’explorer de...
  8. How to fix this problem?? Winning Eleven 9- Fatal Application Exit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix this problem?? Winning Eleven 9- Fatal Application Exit: Hi Microsoft, can you Help me fixing the message problem...? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-fix-this-problem-winning-eleven-9-fatal/51359ed8-68aa-4964-a713-cd102ae4cae6
  9. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit': Hello, whenever I try to open file explorer or right click anything I get the error: explorer.exe - fatal error. failed to load application texts - immediate exit. The screen then resets itself. This also extends to the fact I cannot right click on anything without...
  10. ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

in Windows 10 Support
    ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application: Everytime I start my computer up I get the error "ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application" How can I fix this please. Thanks in advance 105403