Windows 10: Fatal error C00000D4 when re-enable Hyper-V

Discus and support Fatal error C00000D4 when re-enable Hyper-V in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I installed Oracle VirtualBox and Docker in Windows 10 Professional, I disable Hyper-V in Apps and Features. After I found Docker for Windows does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReidLai, Aug 19, 2018.

1. ReidLai Win User

Fatal error C00000D4 when re-enable Hyper-V

When I installed Oracle VirtualBox and Docker in Windows 10 Professional, I disable Hyper-V in Apps and Features. After I found Docker for Windows does not support VirtualBox, I uninstall VirtualBox and re-enabled Hyper-V. During restart, I encountered fatal error C00000D4 and WIndows automatically undo changes. How can I re-enable Hyper-X in my Windows 10 Professional?

:)

ReidLai, Aug 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 update fatal error

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern about fatal error C00000D4, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Deason Wu on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 19, 2018
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Aug 19, 2018
  4. AlexOh7 Win User

Enabling Hyper-V after it has been disabled?

Hi, I was doing Android development on my Surface Pro 3. Use of the android emulators required hyper-v being turned off, so I turned it off. Now, I'm working on a UWP app, and use of the emulators requires hyper-v. I have enabled hyper-v in the "Turn Windows
    features on/off" tool, so it's enabled there, but it doesn't seem to be enabled elsewhere, possibly the BIOS. Problem is, there is no option in the SP3 BIOS to enable hyper-v. Windows tells me in two places (task manager, turn Win features on/off) that hyper-v
    is enabled. However, running the following script in powershell:

tells me that it is disabled. Visual Studio also tells me it is disabled.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

AlexOh7, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Fatal error C00000D4 when re-enable Hyper-V - Similar Threads - Fatal error C00000D4

2. Hyper-V Cant be enabled!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Cant be enabled!: Hey Guys, I really hope that this can be fixed for me.First my Specs: I got Windows 11 48G Ram RTX 3060 MSI Tomahawk Motherboard AMD Ryzen 9 5900 CPUNow, I am trying to enable Hyper V to use Windows Sandbox. When I try to start Sandbox, it says "Initialisation of Sandbox...
  3. Hyper-V Cant be enabled!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Cant be enabled!: Hey Guys, I really hope that this can be fixed for me.First my Specs: I got Windows 11 48G Ram RTX 3060 MSI Tomahawk Motherboard AMD Ryzen 9 5900 CPUNow, I am trying to enable Hyper V to use Windows Sandbox. When I try to start Sandbox, it says "Initialisation of Sandbox...
  4. Fatal Error C00000D4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal Error C00000D4: So every time I shut down my computer it says "Update & Shut Down" and then it does it's usual thing and then turns off, but the next time I boot it up it updates and gets to about 20% before restarting, then going to the black screen where it says "Updating your system", and...
  5. Trouble enabling Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Trouble enabling Hyper-V: I have Virtualization Technology enabled in my bios, Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled in Turn Windows features on and off, and when I type Hyper-V Manager in Windows Search the best match is Hyper-V Manager web results, so I went into Services and every Hyper-V related...
  6. Error 0xc0000428 when install in Hyper-V

Error 0xc0000428 when install in Hyper-V: Trying to install W10 in Hyper-V with W8.1 pro as host. Keep getting this error, but a search reveals fixes for the error only on installed OSes. This wasn't happening previously. Any ideas??? . 31563
  7. Hyper-V enabling failed with error code 0x800F0831

Hyper-V enabling failed with error code 0x800F0831: Hi , I'm trying to enable Hyper-V Management tools and Platform so the User can use Hyper-V manager but it failed with message " Windows couldn't complete the requested changes. Please reboot and try again. Error code 0x800F0831". I've rebooted the pc and checked the...
  8. Error when installing Hyper-V

Error when installing Hyper-V: I thought I would try out Hyper-V for the first time ever. However I'm getting an error message when installing it. [img] 17535
  9. Hyper-V error when creating virtual switch.

Hyper-V error when creating virtual switch.: Hi this is my first post but I am really confused as to an issue with hyper-V Whenever I go to open the virtual switch manager, it says; The operation on computer 'DESKTOP-V1A0142' failed: Generic error. Is there anyway to fix this. I have not yet created any switches...
  10. Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?

Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?: I have Windows 10 Home - I double checked this under Settings > System > About. Under System Information, I can see that somehow I have Hyper-V (which I read wasn't a feature in Windows 10 Home) enabled. I'm trying to install a Kali VM but I can't disable these features...