Windows 10: Fatal Error Language File Missing

Discus and support Fatal Error Language File Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I started running Windows 10 I see this message whenever I restart my PC. Please help me sort this! 16175 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LizBurton, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LizBurton Win User

Fatal Error Language File Missing

Since I started running Windows 10 I see this message whenever I restart my PC. Please help me sort this!

:)

LizBurton, Aug 13, 2015
  2. zeezn72 Win User

nokia software updater fails

i downloaded a number of times the updater but it shows error 1720 during installation process and fatal error occurs and closes, even tries different language than english UK but it fails to install on my windows xp system.

any idea whats missing in its files and where is the correct file? to be downloaded from?

any help? any idea?

zeezn72, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Fatal Error No Language File Found

Hi Ron,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with error message: “fatal error no language file found” on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that helps.

Method 1:

To diagnose the problem whether any third party program or application is causing the conflict, I would suggest you to try “clean boot” and check if it helps.

How to perform a “clean boot” in Windows, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Important: Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow
    the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Try to reboot the system and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

If the issue persists, follow method 3

Method 3:

Run a full computer scan with the Microsoft Safety Scanner to make sure that the computer is virus free.

Microsoft Safety Scanner, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Fatal Error Language File Missing

1. Fatal Error Language File Missing - Similar Threads - Fatal Error Language

2. Fatal Error 80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal Error 80004005: I have been receiving Fatal Error 80004005 for LogiOverlay.exe. Have gone into the apps, and selected Logitech Options to uninstall the app and was redirected to the Programs and Features window where there was no such app to uninstall. It's also not listed as an app in...
  3. Missing language .dll file ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing language .dll file ?: How can I restore or download my missing language .dll file for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-language-dll-file/a99ad52b-cb05-4d36-a754-3be4b1daffb1
  4. fatal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fatal error: On several games Ive tried to play I cant because of a 'fatal error' message I receive. I need help resolving this issue please. The error reads: FATAL ERROR "You are running without hardware acceleration....
  5. fatal error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fatal error: fatal error c0000022 applying update operation 98935 of 110471 what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error/6dba9a2e-1dda-4a44-8c10-73e5226ef984
  6. Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error: Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057) Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?...
  7. FATAL ERROR

FATAL ERROR: While I was using my Toshiba Satellite L775D it suddenly without warning crashed and shutdown. When I tried to restart it went to blue screen. The message said an error code (but I don't remember exactly ) that was just a sting of numbers and letters. so I rebooted and my...
  8. Windows Defender Fatal Error on Windows 10 Home Single Language

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Fatal Error on Windows 10 Home Single Language: In the past, I did run Windows Repair version 4.4.0 and 4.4.1 with all repair options enabled in Safe Boot without any errors. Everything was fine including Windows Defender. Then recently, I have an error code 0x80004005 on Windows 10 Home Single Language. So before the...
  9. Autocad FATAL ERROR Msi file missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autocad FATAL ERROR Msi file missing: Recently I am facing Autocad Electrical 2018 lunching problem, when its lunching show a file missing, its msiexec.exe . so what is the issue ? please help me ?...
  10. fatal error

fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....