Windows 10: Faulting DLL files

Discus and support Faulting DLL files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, There is a file called uiautomationcore.dll. It is crashing the Microsoft flight Simulator every time. Any help with this. Did the sfc \scannow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arunsaipeketi, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Faulting DLL files

Hi,

There is a file called uiautomationcore.dll. It is crashing the Microsoft flight Simulator every time. Any help with this. Did the sfc \scannow, but no result.

Thanks in advance.

:)

arunsaipeketi, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Faulting DLL files

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Faulting DLL files

1. Faulting DLL files - Similar Threads - Faulting DLL files

2. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error: Hiya,I am trying to launch a 3D map editor called Radiant Black but keep getting this error in event viewer. The program will start launching then crash with no error displayed.I have noticed rarely the program will open, maybe once every 100 attempts.I have tried the...
  3. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error: Hiya,I am trying to launch a 3D map editor called Radiant Black but keep getting this error in event viewer. The program will start launching then crash with no error displayed.I have noticed rarely the program will open, maybe once every 100 attempts.I have tried the...
  4. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  6. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  7. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Msvcr.120 dll faulting module

Msvcr.120 dll faulting module: Faulting application name: CharacterCreator.exe, version: 3.40.3923.1, time stamp: 0x6059dc38Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.40664.0, time stamp: 0x59260924Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000000074890Faulting process id: 0x2960Faulting...
  9. Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll: Hello, I have a digitally purchased version of Adobe Premiere Elements 15. Despite having no issues for several years of use, suddenly Adobe Elements 15 will not launch on my PC Dell latitude e7440. Once launched the application spends a few moments initializing before it...
  10. Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll

Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll: Trying to determine cause of crashes, multiple devices occurring at 3 different times in the day (i.e. 8762 crashes on 2002 devices yesterday) . Affecting Windows 7 64bit and Windows 10 64 bit, Enterprise Doesn't indicate any specific application. No dump files. Errors...