Windows 10: Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor??

Discus and support Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used Notepad++ until I discovered Notepad2 and now I wouldn't even think of changing. Once customized Notepad2 works much better for me *Biggrin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BunnyJ, May 19, 2015.

1. Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor??

Personally, I don't like Notepad 2's default settings. And its themes. I tried, and uninstalled it today, and have tried like 4 Editors today. Any other recommendations?n*What

Aanand Kainth, Mar 7, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Have you checked out Geany?? Geany : Home Page

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor??

1. Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor?? - Similar Threads - Favorite Basic Text

2. Video Editor Text slide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  3. Text editors fail to open

in Windows 10 Support
    Text editors fail to open: I use text editors "Text Maker" and "Jarte". When I initially open either of them the page comes up blank. Shortly I get an error message stating that the program is not responding and it needs to be reported to Microsoft. Then I close that window and reopen the program...
  4. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  5. Is WordPad a text editor?

Is WordPad a text editor?: I have come across a contradiction that both notepad and WordPad are text editors. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wordpad-a-text-editor/0bc10591-4049-4e25-8579-729aec2d3883
  6. My text editors are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My text editors are not working: Hi all, I have noticed that only my text editors are failing to load but also when trying to access the task manager I can't see any of the messages or prompts. The windows open but the content never loads. All the click options are still available but without a message...
  7. Best basic movie editor?

Best basic movie editor?: If I want to take movie files and do things like... Add text, crop, zoom, stop and start frames, etc.
  8. Visual Basic editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Basic editor: where do i find Help using Visual Basic editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-editor/58c890d9-b105-4e93-9b19-5c2ca4c3e615
  9. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aanand kainth