Windows 10: Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove

Discus and support Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just had the Windows 10 update from Windows7. I imported my favorites and have figured out how to find them. My problem is some of my favorites have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Spoiler41, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Spoiler41 Win User

Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove

I just had the Windows 10 update from Windows7. I imported my favorites and have figured out how to find them. My problem is some of my favorites have a folder icon beside it. When I click it, it freezes my Internet. I also cant remove from drop down option. I also cant remove the folder/favorite address. How can I remove from favorite list?
    Also, when I am surfing the web, little boxes flash randomly. Is there a fix for that?

:)

Spoiler41, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge

I imported my Favorites and Favorites Bar from Internet Explorer. I now want to move favorites into a different folder. When I right click on the Favorite link I get options to Open, Create new folder, Remove or Rename. There is no move option. How do
    I move this favorite link into a different folder in Favorites?

DarrellHogan, Aug 6, 2015
  3. RxDave Win User
    The Edge browser internet favorites now includes all of my photo folders. Why?

For some reason, all of my photo folders now appear in my Edge internet favorites, but they don't link to anything. They're all listed with little folder icons. That's almost all I see in the Edge favorites bar. If I try to remove one (there are actually
    hundreds of them), it says the folder and all of its contents will be deleted. I don't want to delete the folders. I want to remove them from my internet favorites. Why are they even there?

Windows 10 seems to be obsessed with my photos. It keeps making albums I don't want and must repeatedly keep removing. Now this. I think this has to be the biggest Windows mess I have ever seen. It makes the Edge browser unusable.

1. How do I remove these folders from my Edge internet favorites without completely deleting the folder and the photos?

2. If these folders are deleted, will Windows 10 just keep putting them back like it does with the photo albums?

RxDave, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove

1. Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove - Similar Threads - Favorite Folders freezes

2. Can I remove this folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove this folder?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haris1C [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdmo9u/can_i_remove_this_folder/
  3. Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?: My laptop has a very small storage capacity (28GB or something) and it keeps feeling me that it's storage is too low to update Windows 10. The Windows10Upgrade folder is nearly 2.5gb big, presumably from failed attempts to update, and if I could get rid of it, and maybe by...
  4. How can I alphabetize my Favorites List?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I alphabetize my Favorites List?: How do I alphabetize my Favorites List? It used to have a button to do it and now I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-alphabetize-my-favorites-list/087389cc-f5e3-4cab-9b15-21a836e5eb66
  5. How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC: Hello, i try to find a way how can i remove these Folders Foldere, my windows it's in Romanian language [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-these-folders-in-this-pc/f4117ef2-ab54-499f-8179-34457f556ec2
  6. How To Remove a Folder from Favorites

How To Remove a Folder from Favorites: Sirs, "How do I remove a folder from 'Favorites' in Photos - Windows 10 ?." [Original Title: 'Photos'] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-folder-from-favorites/e26fa34e-2bc2-48c8-91f9-6ddab9d6a246"
  7. Favorites folder

Favorites folder: How do I save a webpage to the Favorites Folder in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-folder/880feec5-4a6a-43d8-8524-0aeafde670b3"
  8. Favorites Folder

Favorites Folder: Hello, one and all. I enthusiastically embraced Windows 10 and expected Windows 10 to be everything Windows 7 is and more. What I found was a massive shuffle of applications with some disappearing and new ones appearing. That's progress I guess. One of my favorite tricks on...
  9. How could I star or favorite folders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How could I star or favorite folders?: I have a folder, inside it contains 250+ folders containing images. SOme of the folders are important and I want to be able to star them or something so when I look in at them they stand out from the rest. Is there a way I could do this? I could go to properties and customize...
  10. How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?: I have lost all my Favorites in Edge. I have recovered a copy of the desired Favorites and have placed these favorites on my desktop as a file folder. The file structure has all the folders, and within each folder, the links to all the favorite websites. I have tried placing...