Windows 10: Favorites bar

Discus and support Favorites bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks. My Favorites bar has gone. Not talking about Bookmarks but Favorites. I'm using Google Chrome and the bar was there last night but has now... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by longdog, Nov 15, 2015.

1. longdog Win User

Favorites bar

Hi folks. My Favorites bar has gone. Not talking about Bookmarks but Favorites. I'm using Google Chrome and the bar was there last night but has now disappeared. Any thoughts? In the meantime I've tried to recall as many favorites as possible and put them into Bookmarks but there are a few that I've forgotten.

:)

longdog, Nov 15, 2015
  2. dpn- Win User

Edge Favorites Bar Missing

What I said above is not strictly true.

First, there is a folder in my Favorites called Favorites Bar and it doe have sites in it. However none of those appear where the Favorites Bar should be.

Second, I can put a website in the Favorites Bar by going to the website and then click on the star and add it to the Favorites Bar. None of the other Favorites that are in the Favorites Bar folder appear.

I had the Favorites Bar disappear one other time after the computer had been to Sleep. That time when I restarted the computer the Favorites Bar came back with the links that were supposed to be there. This time a shutdown and start did not bring back
    the Favorites Bar.

So, what is the cause and how can it be fixed?

3. Favorites Bar in Widows 10.

I have deleted the Favorites folder from the Favorites bar in Windows 10. The bar opens but is empty. How can I restore Favorites folder to the Favorites bar

LesForshaw, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Favorites bar

1. Favorites bar - Similar Threads - Favorites bar

2. I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...: I lost everything, what is going on? Can you show me how to go back? The toolbar on the bottom I have most displaying but when I touch an icon, the icon disappears and no application. Is there a way to look at the path of my icons from the start menu? PLEASE HELP...this...
  3. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  4. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  5. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  6. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  7. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  8. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  9. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

10. The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted

The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted: I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge as my main browser. The problem started to happen after some update int he past. It's been going on now weeks. I contacted Microsoft support, but they won't believe there is a problem. I have 3 desktops independently operating and 3...