Windows 10: Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

Discus and support Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Its the standard Internet Explorer Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PaulPatashnik, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

Its the standard Internet Explorer

PaulPatashnik, Apr 5, 2018

2. How do I stop items in my non-Chrome Google favourites bar from duplicating themselves?

How do I stop items in my non-Chrome Google favourites from moving round the favourites bar at random?

:)

PaulPatashnik, Apr 24, 2018
  3. geoiain88 Win User
    Favorites disappeared from Microsoft Edge after November upgrade

I switched to Chrome a few weeks ago. Decided to give Edge another try on Thursday and all my Favourites were still there on the Bar. Opened up this morning and everything gone from the Bar. Non-Bar Favourites still there. Re-imported them again and also
    the ones from Chrome. I guess we're stuck with this recurring issue if we wish to use Edge.

geoiain88, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

Favourites bar icons in Microsoft Edge

I now have a favourites bar with ICONS very much like Chrome although a brief (one or two letter) name is needed. Hopefully the need for any name will be removed. To achieve this:-

1 - Enable FAVOURITES BAR in . . . More Actions - the three dots top right.

- Import your old favourites from Chrome - these appear as a Star Icon and a full web address - yuk

2 - Open HUB - the three horizontal lines top right

- Open the Favourites Bar by clicking the star option, Favourites and then Favourites Bar

3 - Click one of your Favourites to open it

- Now reopen the HUB and right click the link and Remove it

- By clicking the Star at the right hand end of the address bar you re-establish the Favourite with the correct Icon and the option to rename it to a single letter (not as good as a blank but Edge is fast so worth it?)

4 - You can re-arrange Icons by opening HUB and dragging the links up and down the list

Come on MS - let us have a Favourites Bar with just the Icons.

JohnWelch8, Apr 24, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    "non-Chrome" suggests to me a different Browser is in use, is that correct, if so which one?

Berton, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

1. Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google - Similar Threads - Favourites bar using

2. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  3. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  4. Unable to use Google chrome

Unable to use Google chrome: Im using Windows 10 and recently after the google experienced an outage issue on 14/12/20 , on the next day when i tried to surf in Chrome i was unable to access any web search and cant connect to YouTube gmail and many other websites. My internet connection is okay , i even...
  5. Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome: I had the tool bar," file, print, edit, view, ect." on Google Chrome, now it's gone. How do I retrieve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menutool-bar-on-google-chrome/1b69f504-3cb3-4175-9d31-d5860dbfd5b9
  6. chrome favourites not working?~

in Browsers and Email
    chrome favourites not working?~: Hi I use chrome got my favorites on the favorites bar on top and on my taskbar got some more favorites now the ones on my taskbar every time I click on the icon all I get is the chrome home page but the ones on my favorites bar work fine looked on the chrome help page and...
  7. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  8. Favourites bar

Favourites bar: I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result. Cumbersome and annoying....
  9. chrome favourites problem

in Browsers and Email
    chrome favourites problem: hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now . is this file dangerous , can anyone tell...
  10. chrome favourites problem

in Windows 10 Support
    chrome favourites problem: hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now . is this file dangerous , can anyone tell...