Windows 10: My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available

Discus and support My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available, however I have it programmed as web connected?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobWorsley1, Nov 20, 2018.

1. My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available

My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available, however I have it programmed as web connected?

:)

RobWorsley1, Nov 20, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

DOCSIS 3.0 modem with phone line?

I'm thinking about buying my own modem for a few reasons:

1. Upgrade to DOCSIS 3.0, the modem I have from them is 2.0
    2. Eliminate the monthly rental fee.

Time Warner has a official supported modem list on their site, but none of them have phone lines like my current modem does, and then there's this little tidbit: if you choose to purchase your own modem, you will need another device from them to use their phone service, as none of the modems on their list have phone lines (including the modem I am currently using, from them, that does have phone lines on it). It seems they are trying to get their monthly equipment fee regardless if you have their modem or your own.

Considering my modem isn't on their list and it has phone lines on it, and I don't have a second box from them for the phone, I'm thinking ANY modem should work, whether it's on their list or not.

So, I'm looking for a DOCSIS 3.0 modem that has phone lines on it, any recommendations? I don't mind if the modem is also a router, provided I have full control over it as I would with my current router.

3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available :)

Thema:

My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available

1. My fax keeps stating that I have no phone line available - Similar Threads - fax keeps stating

2. Phone and fax using Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone and fax using Windows: The facsimile is ready to scan a document but will not send a page across the network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-and-fax-using-windows/35d51b63-a810-43c1-a313-f12b9e718af3
  3. Phone and fax using Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone and fax using Windows: The facsimile is ready to scan a document but will not send a page across the network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-and-fax-using-windows/35d51b63-a810-43c1-a313-f12b9e718af3
  4. Phone Link keeps losing settings so I have to re-pair it to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link keeps losing settings so I have to re-pair it to my phone: Every so often I turn on my PC and open the Phone Link app only to find it's in a state as though I have first installed it. Like today, last night it was connected to my phone just fine and today, with no changes to my system between turning my PC off last night yes, using...
  5. Phone Link keeps losing settings so I have to re-pair it to my phone

Phone Link keeps losing settings so I have to re-pair it to my phone: Every so often I turn on my PC and open the Phone Link app only to find it's in a state as though I have first installed it. Like today, last night it was connected to my phone just fine and today, with no changes to my system between turning my PC off last night yes, using...
  6. Sleep states not available on system

Sleep states not available on system: Hi,My laptop does not enter sleep, instead it enters hibernate. I ran powercfg /a, and got the following:The following sleep states are available on this system: Standby S0 Low Power Idle Network Connected HibernateThe following sleep states are not available on this system:...
  7. Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax: Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. Believe that all 7 OS data downloaded on 10OS except one issue. Have an on-line fax [J2 Connect] that is received in my e-mail. When trying to print the fax it seems to default to Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Of course I...
  8. window states "driver not available"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window states "driver not available": I have been operating an HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 over a wireless for couple of years. Recently had a Windows update and now the printer seems to be not working. Window settings shows "driver not available". I've downloaded and ran the install drivers program. Yet, the...
  9. direct phone line

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    direct phone line: i need to speak to a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-phone-line/75f2c503-d36f-4403-8493-450b0a0dd4e5
  10. Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...: Windows Phone is really successful in markets such as India and others in Asia, but Microsoft still has a very hard time trying to compete with Android and iOS in the United States, and recent stats show that its smartphone operating system is rather losing users than winning...