Windows 10: FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar

Discus and support FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; no Facebook messages or notifications are coming through to my notification bar. they came through the first couple of days of me having windows 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 20, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar

no Facebook messages or notifications are coming through to my notification bar. they came through the first couple of days of me having windows 10 but now none of them come through, I have to manually go onto Google Chrome and go on Facebook and the same with the windows 10 Mail program, I have signed in on both and have made sure that notifications for everything are enabled in windows settings. I have made sure my Mobile device (Sony XPERIA U) is off so that the notifications don't come through there

SCREENSHOT

Screenshot - c572347bf2eb7ae392ca36091009041b - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 20, 2015
  2. DanDolgin Win User

How to turn off notifications sound?

If you are using MS Outlook e-mail, just and choose show notification banners, then underneath it says "Play a sound when notification comes" and select turn off. This works fine for Outlook e-mail, but does not turn off notification sound for all the
    other apps on your system that have notifications. There should be a universal switch to turn on and off all notification sounds. Some of the notifications coming through do not appear on the list of available apps that have choices to turn on or off the
    application sounds.

DanDolgin, May 20, 2015
  3. vc_dxb Win User
    Notifications of facebook wall posting or new message in inbox?

I have been using my WP7 - HD7 for last 2 days but i dont get any notifications on me postings on my facebook wall or even if someone sends a new message on my fb inbox. When i went into the people tab - whats new, i happen to see the new post on my wall
    and when i logged in to fb through my pc, i saw the new e-mail.

is there a way to configure these notifications?

vc_dxb, May 20, 2015
Thema:

FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar

1. FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar - Similar Threads - Mail notifications coming

2. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  3. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  4. E mail notifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E mail notifications: I keep getting e mails saying its from Mail service that my account will be deactivated fron incoming mail if i dont verify? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-notifications/55354a3b-292b-4d4e-9542-5c867ea7abe2
  5. Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen: Idk why this is happening but When i go into fullscreen mode on youtube or anything really Notifications dont come through from my whatsapp or any apps at all submitted by /u/IBAIZI [link] [comments]...
  6. mail notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail notifications: how do I turn off new mail notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications/7b300845-cce7-4a6d-b1ca-de7083ead358
  7. Mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail notifications: I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button: Does anybody know how to change that?...
  8. Action Center - E-Mail Notifications

Action Center - E-Mail Notifications: I just had to approve some link to my online e-mail account in order to apply for a job. Now the Action Center on my laptop throws a notification across the screen every time I get e-mail. Can anyone advise how to disable this?...
  9. e-mail notifications

e-mail notifications: I have enabled e-mail notifications on my Windows 10 computer. The problem is that whenever an e-mail from a particular sender arrives in my box, it plays 4 notification sounds in rapid succession. Is there any way to stop this annoying problem without disabling all...
  10. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...