Windows 10: FB messenger video chat problem

Discus and support FB messenger video chat problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliceKenyon, Jul 21, 2018.

1. FB messenger video chat problem

facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore.

I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?

:)

AliceKenyon, Jul 21, 2018

2. Nokia Lumia 720 messenger cant connect to fb chat

i am not getting fb messages on real time really fb chat on messenger sucks but from today internet is working fine on mobile but messenger is showing cant connect to chat i have tried syncing accounts everything but still unable to fix the problem

PavanNaidu, Jul 21, 2018
  3. gogaian Win User
    FB Messenger isnt work

I am using Nokia LUmia 525 and Win 8.1 mobile. I am having a problem with Messenger. After signing in with Microsoft account, it is simply showing that cant connect to chat. Its not even showing my FB contacts list in messenger. Please resolve this as
    soon as possible. Messinger isnt work from 29.03.2017 Thanking u. (I have already added my FB account to my phone.) And Facebook application is also not working properly in my mobile. It Please help me to fix this too.

gogaian, Jul 21, 2018
  4. FB messenger video chat problem

FB chat not working

I have problem with FB chat in message app for windows. Whenever I ckick to "online" it ask me to setup Microsoft account to chat on messenger and FB, but I have already signed in to the MS account. Every thing was working fine till yesterday and from morning
    it is showing like this. Please help.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Kevin_alex, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

FB messenger video chat problem

1. FB messenger video chat problem - Similar Threads - messenger video chat

2. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  3. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  4. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. add fb messenger to toolbar

add fb messenger to toolbar: I lost messenger from my tool bar so I can't get to it quickly how do I get it back Running win 10 160294
  6. Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls: Hi - I have a strange problem with making video calls on FB messenger. My main browser is Chrome, operating system Windows 10. I can make voice calls so the microphone is working. When I try to take part in a video call, to receive the call ai get a message that says I...
  7. messenger video chat reads" failed call"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger video chat reads" failed call": so can you tell me what I turn off. I'm tired. I'll try back tomorrow ***Moved from Audio and video playback / Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-chat-reads-failed-call/c97203ce-e58e-4b08-b1de-c646b740af08"
  8. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  9. Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting message from FB Messenger:: Since I changed computers and installed the newest version of Windows, FB Messenger continues to tell me to allow it to connect with my microphone in device settings. Yet, when I go to device settings, there is nothing anywhere to do so. I am tired of hunting around for...
  10. Unable to install FB Messenger App

Unable to install FB Messenger App: i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached. [img] 58054

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fb messenger video chat problems