Windows 10: fbl impressive code 10049 windows update

Discus and support fbl impressive code 10049 windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The last 2 builds are online upgrades. It is not just an update. You are trying to download about 3GB of data and your wireless connection can't cope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mayagrafix, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Vladimir Win User

fbl impressive code 10049 windows update

It depends... I have a 450 Mbps router and my main computer has a 300 Mbps wireless card with two big antennas, what gives me excellent download speeds!

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 31, 2015
  2. flavioms Win User

Thats my case...i think is something else because since i update to build 10041 i only can update windows defender definitions..... the oter updates did not work...

flavioms, Mar 31, 2015
  3. badrobot Win User

It's not in the router or wireless card rating. It's on your connection speed and wifi bottleneck. Even a smartphone on facebook can slow down your laptop connection big time.

It only took me 25minutes to finish 10049 upgrade on wired internet. That will take up to 2 hrs using wireless connection.

My main PC is permanently wired but it also has a built-in wireless card that I never use. I have a dual-band 750 Mbps main router and a dual-band 450 Mbps access point.

badrobot, Mar 31, 2015
  4. dencal Win User

Initially I clean installed the first W10 release preview on a brand new SSD, this being the sole O/S on this particular computer.
    All updates have been performed in fast mode, yet not once have I had any problems updating.
    Admittedly I have a fairly fast broadband download speed of 100mbps.

This suggests taking into account the above that M$ have managed the updating process to their satisfaction, and that there are other reasons as to why some people or their computers are having problems.

Like you I prefer the W8.1 Start Screen and have informed insider hub, but cannot expect M$ to please everyone.

dencal, Mar 31, 2015
  5. Wynona Win User
    Huh!?! Nope, I haven't missed any points at all! Microsoft wants feedback. Last time I checked, it wasn't limited to such a narrow margin that we don't get to check everything possible out.

I am not bored; far from it. Curiosity kilt da ferret? Nah, I don't think so.

You make some pretty bad accusations, but that's OK. I will continue to test Windows 10 to the best of my ability.

What's ironic is that I've now been accused of being both too serious about the TP and now you say I have a mixture of boredom and curiosity. Hmmm, maybe that's what it takes to check Windows 10 Technical Preview all the way.

Oh, well, I'll continue on with my testing . . .

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Installing 10049 on a new VM now, I'd better start deleting some of the older ones I suppose.

Boozad, Mar 31, 2015
  7. dencal Win User
    Do note the word PERHAPS before "Boredom and Curiosity" and the word MAY after.
    These words were not meant to set in concrete an opinion, in other words no offence was meant.

dencal, Mar 31, 2015
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .You go Girl. . . *Thumbs

9. fbl impressive code 10049 windows update [​IMG]

finally, got 10049 installed. Almost felt like having a wisdom tooth pulled....

Mayagrafix, Mar 31, 2015
  10. Wynona Win User
    I love it, love it, love it! I'm sure you created my best laugh of the day, but Microsoft should have one of those for every temperamental installation attempted.

April Fool!

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    Of course; I understand legal maneuvering all too well . . . "actionable" vs "non-actionable". I am very careful to be sure I don't offend anyone with my "superior" (NOT no way nohow!) knowledge, nor do I attempt to belittle them. Please read your own statement and tell me what you see. Take out "Perhaps" and "may have" and what do you have left?

What is left is that I am told that I'm using this OS purely for my own benefit and that nothing I do or say has any benefit to Microsoft.

Originally Posted by Huh!?! Nope, I haven't missed any points at all! Microsoft wants feedback. Last time I checked, it wasn't limited to such a narrow margin that we don't get to check everything possible out.

I am not bored; far from it. Curiosity kilt da ferret? Nah, I don't think so.

You make some pretty bad accusations, but that's OK. I will continue to test Windows 10 to the best of my ability.

What's ironic is that I've now been accused of being both too serious about the TP and now you say I have a mixture of boredom and curiosity. Hmmm, maybe that's what it takes to check Windows 10 Technical Preview all the way.

Oh, well, I'll continue on with my testing . . .

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  12. Roger Win User
    *Biggrin
    and maybe lay off the Lone Star?

*Biggrin

Roger, Mar 31, 2015
  13. fireberd Win User

10049 upgrade is painfully slow on an i5 3550 machine with 16GB of RAM. Started the download around 2PM, and started the install process about 2:35; its now 6:42 and its only at 76% (and been there for a while). I don't remember taking this long on previous versions.

fireberd, Apr 1, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    Oh, no, no, no, no . . . Sometimes the Lone Star is a very necessary part of testing, dontcha know!?!

Wynona, Apr 1, 2015
  15. Wynona Win User
    Wow, something must be wrong. I have literally half the machine you do, and it didn't take that long, even though I started the download and installation only a few hours after it became available.

BTW, 10049 does seem to be pretty snappy.

Wynona, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. fbl impressive code 10049 windows update - Similar Threads - fbl impressive code

2. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  3. Error 80070003 -0x20007 Updating to Build 10049

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 80070003 -0x20007 Updating to Build 10049: Hi All, After downloading Build 10049 through Windows Update, gets to installation process and get this error. Reverts back to 10041. Any ideas ? Jim 5058
  4. Trying to update from 10041 to 10049

Trying to update from 10041 to 10049: [img] Hello Everyone, i am trying to update to 10049, but i am being told i need 0.00 megs of space to do the updates. I have 14 Gigs of free space . i have rebooted several times, and remove unwanted apps Thanks in advance [img] [img] [img] 5194
  5. Windows Update won't download updates (Build 10049)

Windows Update won't download updates (Build 10049): The Windows Update app says (and shows) that I have updates available but never downloads and there is no option to start the download or manually download. This is a new clean install of 10049 from ISO. Running 10049 64BIT [img] 5474
  6. No Sound after Build 10049 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound after Build 10049 Update: After what seemed to be ages - more than 5 hours on an Intel I7 32M PC - Build 10049 finally upgraded from 10041 BUT no sound. I had this problem with Build 10041 when it updated the audio drivers but at least I could roll back the drivers to something previous that...
  7. impressed! but questions

in Windows 10 Support
    impressed! but questions: just downloaded the free upgrade from win 8.1 to 10, from install of losing the desktop to getting it back in win 10 only took 22 mins! I like edge browser but how do I get extensions? I read somewhere that they where compatible with chrome extensions however when I go...
  8. 10049 and VPN

in Windows 10 Support
    10049 and VPN: The new 10049 version will not let me install and run a VPN server. It is blocking the TAP driver need to run My Internet Access Server Since Microsoft is running a key logger on Windows 10 I suppose a VPN would not let them spy on all of us. How good or even crook is...
  9. Windows 10 Impressions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Impressions: FYI: I write long posts. If you want short posts, hang out over in Twitter Land. I am also using a touchscreen laptop and own a smartphone. I don't have a need for a tablet, personally. All in all I'm pleased with the direction of Windows 10. We have more optimization for...
  10. My First Impression

in Windows 10 Support
    My First Impression: NNOOOOO!!!!!!! Okay, that's the short answer. I get that a lot of people wanted a "start menu", but why take away the Start Screen and replace it with the box next to the menu ?? Granted, it didn't take me long to sort out how to add / remove tiles from it, but now I'm...
Tags: